1. sleepin4matty

LTB 28” FP bat for daughter

Preferably 15-16oz. LMK what you guys have
  2. sleepin4matty

LTB 28” 15/16oz USA fastpitch bat

Hit me up if you’ve got something. Looking to upgrade for my daughter
  3. sleepin4matty

Hinge web vs RV web

Anybody see the Carpenter Trade post sharing their (Marucci) new hinge web? I was curious what you RV guys thought about it..
  4. sleepin4matty

SBF Horween TT2

Saw this on the SBF IG but not on here. Anybody buy one yet?
  5. sleepin4matty

GTG Clblay is GTG

Thanks for the trade bro. Appreciate the quick communication and fast shipping
  6. sleepin4matty

GTG DTizzel03 is GTG

don't hesitate dealing with Danny. great board bro @DTizzel03
  7. sleepin4matty

44 Pro

I know these aren't all that popular on here but 44 Pro just redid their custom glove builder. Black Paisley is now available :) Gaudy ass gloves coming soon lol
  8. sleepin4matty

Balanced bat for 44s

Buddy of mine is looking for a BALANCED bat that hits the 44s well and is still durable. I suggested an Anarchy American/No Name. Anybody have any other suggestions that will still be durable hitting 44s?
  9. sleepin4matty

ASA SCMAF end of game rule

The rule states if lights go out game is over and result will be decided by the score at the end of the prior inning. Now for the story... Game three of a best 2 of 3 championship for coed league. top of 7th inning no outs batter hits fly ball to RF, ball hits RF in face, ambulance is called...
  10. sleepin4matty

Facebook Live sale

Anybody pick up anything from the sale? I saw the video briefly but couldn't actually participate. What were your thoughts on the way they did it?
  11. sleepin4matty

RIP David Hunter

Those who knew him knew how much he loved Combat and loved softball. Sad to say he lost his battle with cancer
  12. sleepin4matty

doublewall all metals

Anybody still making these? Only one I can find is the Anderson Rocketech 2.0. Do any other companies still make stuff like the old school PST or EST?
  13. sleepin4matty

GTG Mikgars is GTG

Deal on a nice Nike glove. thanks bro
  14. sleepin4matty

GTG Drumbum37 is GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with him. Thanks for the UA Glove man
  15. sleepin4matty

PCL Injury recovery

Anybody ever torn their PCL? Surgery required?
  16. sleepin4matty

ASA Coed, safety base odd call

in our game this week we had a runner on 1st, female batter hits a blooper over the infield, LCF runs in and catches ball on the fly and throws to one where the runner is way off base. As the ball is coming in a little high the female batter (not watching the play at all just running to 1st)...
  17. sleepin4matty

ASA Fielder Interference

Runner running home, throw comes in to the catcher who is placed in front of the plate. As the throw comes in, catcher backs into baseline to field ball and blocks plate. Runner slows up so as to not collide with catcher, catcher catches ball and runner is called out. If the runner was not...
  18. sleepin4matty

Combatants say your randoms Part 9

New thread, the other one is dead
  19. sleepin4matty

PSTS Saturday 12/5

Who's playing?
  20. sleepin4matty

GTG Angus6 is GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with him. Fast shipper with good communication