Search results

1. ProTow34

Alpha Elite Santa Maria

Who is going to this tournament? This is our first time playing AEUSA softball and we were wondering what to expect...
  2. ProTow34

Las Vegas BLD

any tournaments at BLD Las Vegas on 7/5 ? gonna be in town for the weekend and me and a buddy are looking to get picked up to play... He is a good outfielder and solid hitter.. I play 1st base Catcher and can pitch if needed, I hit very well...
  3. ProTow34

define "sandbagging"

What makes team "sandbaggers"? Is it playing down in tournaments when you have "ranked" players? Or if your team fits the matrix than its not "sandbagging"? just curious to hear some opinions on this...
  4. ProTow34

thanks for the help..

So my brother had his gear stolen out of his car a while back.. I posted something on here so guys could keep an eye out for his stuff.. Well we never found any of his equipment,,, BUT OILSLICK58 (check his feedback) stepped up and DONATED a bat for my brother.. so I wanted to say thank you to...
  5. ProTow34

pink z2000

anybody know when the pink z2k are going to ship??
  6. ProTow34

stolen bats

Hey guys, just a heads up.. My brothers bat bag was stolen on Friday.. Please be careful of anyone out of the Bakersfield CA area trying to sell an OG cartel 27oz or a Mizuno Blackout.. please message me on here if you see them...
  7. ProTow34

For Sale NASCAR tickets

I am selling our Nascar tickets for the Las Vegas race on Mar.8,9,10. tickets include Neon garage passes for all 3 days as well.. The seats are awesome, near the start/finish line with view of the entire track..feel free to text me with any questions @ 559-469-9091.. price is $550.00
  8. ProTow34

Swing count

Am I the only person who assumes that every bat sold here has 250-300 more cuts on it than what is posted?
  9. ProTow34

40s tournament Fresno CA

IT'S ON *MENS 40'S* SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT March 9th Fresno Regional Sports Complex Entry Fee $180.00 + 2013 AFA Reg. $25.00 All Senior bats allowed / Unlimited Runners / 3-Game Guarantee Awards based on number of teams in Division For more INFO call Gabe @ Home 559-316-7056...
  10. ProTow34

40s tournament.. Fresno CA

IT'S ON *MENS 40'S* SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT March 9th Fresno Regional Sports Complex Entry Fee $180.00 + 2013 AFA Reg. $25.00 All Senior bats allowed / Unlimited Runners / 3-Game Guarantee Awards based on number of teams in Division For more INFO call Gabe @ Home 559-316-7056...
  11. ProTow34

LTB Demarini one senior

I am looking for a ONE Senior. Anybody have one for sale. PM me.
  12. ProTow34

looking to buy a black ops roller

I am looking for a Demarini Black Ops roller bag.. anyone have one for sale?
  13. ProTow34

gloves

anyone ever use football reciever gloves as batting gloves? i would think that the rubbery palm would be great for hitting in colder weather..
  14. ProTow34

For Trade Og stadium

27oz OG stadium.. returnable w/reciept.. looking for black ops bag but will consider ALL trades.. text me offers at 559-469-9091
  15. ProTow34

LTTF reebok meele

looking to trade for A USSSA reebok meele.. have a 26oz resmondo 454 (bright orange) to trade..
  16. ProTow34

For Trade LTT 3 for 1

i Have a 27.5 oz JH120, 26oz TPS TRITON and 28oz TPS Catalyst.. all bats have less than 200 swings.. JH120 has a slight rattle.. Im looking for a utrip bat... needs to have 2013 stamps.. text me for pics and to make offers.. 559-469-9091
  17. ProTow34

Same guy, same mistakes

I got a guy on my team who keeps making the same mistakes over and over.. Same base running mistakes, and same hitting mistakes.. Now with that being said he is an awesome dude to be around, very loyal to the team, he is reliable, and always has a good attitude.. he has only been playing for a...
  18. ProTow34

? for PITCHERS

how do you grip the ball? And does using different grips cause the ball to do different things? Sorry if this has been asked before, search didnt yield any results...
  19. ProTow34

Summer Showdown.. Lemoore CA.

1st Annual Pro-Tow softball club... sep 1st and 2nd.... Summer Showdown.. $165.00 double elimination mens on sat, co-ed on sun.. only taking 6 teams in each division.. will be played at Vierra Field in Lemoore CA. co-ed format will be 6-4 contact Marty @ 559-469-9091..
  20. ProTow34

wiffle ball tournament

i want to throw a wifflre ball tournament to raise money for som travel expenses and tourament fees for my mens team.. what is the best format, and what wuld be a fair price for teams to get in?