Search results

1. edwa0221

I'm going to check the calender and see if i can swing it. If so it would be fun. Never done...

I'm going to check the calender and see if i can swing it. If so it would be fun. Never done one before... None of the teams i currently play for do tournaments. You guys have a tourny team you put together or is that one of your regular teams?
  2. edwa0221

I ended up finding 3 teams this year to play with (Richfield, Roseville, Vadnais Heights)...

I ended up finding 3 teams this year to play with (Richfield, Roseville, Vadnais Heights). Hopefully that should cure my itch to swing the bat. I had 4 nights lined up but my wife is due in August so my 4th night got veto'd. I was told i can sub if needed...but that was it!
  3. edwa0221

Clutterbuck22, I came across your profile via Yoke's page. Noticed your in the Maplewood...

Clutterbuck22, I came across your profile via Yoke's page. Noticed your in the Maplewood area as well. What leagues are you playing this year? --Edwa0221 (Maplewood)
  4. edwa0221

Thanks for the pm a while back regarding some info on leagues (free agent pickup). After last...

Thanks for the pm a while back regarding some info on leagues (free agent pickup). After last summer i wasn't on much but have since started to check the forum a little more regular. Hope your doing well. Where you playing this summer?