Search results

1. B

My 2016 27oz Melee 2 review

I agree; the balanced Melee's that we have been fortunate to swing, are game ready quickly, but not a bat that you should keep beating on if you want it to last for games, IMO..
  2. B

Adidas Melee 2 arrivals

Just ordered some. Termidor is my go to for exterior ODH ant control, but Fuse you can apply 8 times a year, so we are adding into our arsenal. Cimexa dust and Thermal Remediation Heat is our Bed Bug solution. Saw Swarmers last few weeks....
  3. B

Adidas Melee 2 arrivals

Amen to that!
  4. B

Adidas Melee 2 arrivals

Getting old, obviously! !!
  5. B

Adidas Melee 2 arrivals

A group of guys hit the 27 balanced, we estimate 800-1000 swings at which it broke, which is really good considering how hot the bat was. A very, very good senior bat. Hope you are well, Bruce! Troy from Maryland
  6. B

Adidas Melee 2 arrivals

I found the Melee 2 to be hotter than my Dudleys, but not as durable, from my experience...
  7. B

A Very Sad Day

Who do you play for in the "real" one....R' ah Bees????:D
  8. B

Best senior bats for 52/300 balls

I don't know of any leagues in moco where sr.bats are used, all UTrip with the 52's.
  9. B

Thanks

Waiting for your Salvo request thread, in 3...2...1..
  10. B

I think the reality is, these balls bring back the true home run hitters, who have put time in the gym or work on their swings, or both. I agree if you are of a certain age and/or skill level, than they should use the 44's, but 50yr Olds with hot Sr.bats should not be hitting 44's, and hitting...
  11. B

My exterior perimeter product of choice when I have solved the original issue...
  12. B

No doubt, try grabbing some Evil BP balls and watch them fly....and not as hard on your bats:thumb:
  13. B

We have broken some bats using the 52's, but no where near as many or in as many swings as with the 44's, which we only hit in tournaments. After hitting mostly with 52's in BP, it makes hitting 44's seem like golf balls in tournaments with SR.bats...
  14. B

Snow is killing my exterior services, and my BP sessions, but, it could be worse, I could live in your neck of the woods!
  15. B

AMEN, this man speaks the truth:thumb:
  16. B

The ball seems to be a challenge for those with poor swings, have used "enhanced" equipment with hot balls prior, or maybe have lost some strength due to aging or injuries. We have many 50+ players that hit these regularly 300+ with UTrip bats and even farther and harder with senior bats, from...
  17. B

best Sr bat for 52/300 They all pretty much kill em, IMO...
  18. B

LTB grey senior combat

Someone, anyone, find this guy a combat and put and end to this madness...:bigok:
  19. B

Evil BP Balls

Evil BP Ball We hit with these balls and they absolutely fly and are much easier on your bats than the 44 cor balls, IMO
  20. B

rawlings lighting

I think your friends are on to something, young grasshopper