Search results

1. herts9

Rain, Rain Go Away

Figured it's close enough to my once a year post. Far cry from the 50/day we used to do :(
  2. herts9

What year did composite "hot out of the wrapper" bats start being sold?

08 and 09 Helmers were trash. Then they got stupid for 200 swings with a 1" sweet spot, then they'd snap. But if you got one, it'd go a long ways. That L5 they made too was good at 70 bucks just like that gray and orange Salvo. See if you can find a 100w. Those with an 11 date code were very...
  3. herts9

We took plenty of 100w an 100h's out of the wrapper and couldn't keep them in the park. And I KNOW your swing is much better than mine. Maybe they were released in 2012, now that I think about it. It was the model #SP12SY100W
  4. herts9

I remember the 2013 Easton line was touted that you could game it from swing 1. They weren't too far off.
  5. herts9

The storm is brewing

Took you damn long enough :D
  6. herts9

Rain, Rain Go Away

Figured it's time for a yearly post in here. Miss you clowns. Not all of you... just some. :)
  7. herts9

Official Last Bat 2022

You're still good, buddy! Mine was also a double to RC in last game of fall ball. Definitely not 22 anymore :/
  8. herts9

This place used to be the bomb.

I blame you entirely. And pitbulls.
  9. herts9

Rain, Rain Go Away

still drawing an ever so faint breath have not played a game this year that has had a fence in the OF it's almost september i has the sads
  10. herts9

Rain, Rain Go Away

11. herts9

New Easton Wobble

Minimum 340. I'd buy one.
  12. herts9

Rain, Rain Go Away

WTF is a playstation?
  13. herts9

New Easton Wobble

Sad that most players these days will never know the pleasure of hitting an NSA Decker Shark with a 3000 swing OG SCX23 Syn+
  14. herts9

New Easton Wobble

Back in the IMX days...
  15. herts9

Quick review of the new Fire N Ice

When your BP pitcher is erratic, send a few back up his way to get his act together.
  16. herts9

36 oz. vs 26 oz. bat in BP

You're like a fine wine!
  17. herts9

Rain, Rain Go Away

If this were Facebook, you would have earned yourself a heart.
  18. herts9

Rain, Rain Go Away

Nice sweater
  19. herts9

Rain, Rain Go Away

Not enough teams in the 40+, so we decided on the 35+ Major. Finished 5th and I hit .700... the rest are just details :) Old guy still wringing the last bit of juice out of the wash rag. Ohhh hey Jon!
  20. herts9

Rain, Rain Go Away

Z... just winning everything in sight. And I'll have you know, I have bought 5 bats this year. Kept 1, but still.