Search results

1. WhiteBrow24

Bar Rescue at a Bar/Softball Field in Minnesota Tonight

The guy pitching tonight just mounted a go pro to his pitching helmet for tonight, should be pretty cool to see that.
  2. WhiteBrow24

Bar Rescue at a Bar/Softball Field in Minnesota Tonight

Ha! Bar Rescue is at Standing Room Only Tonight. They are filming the games and those are at 9:30 and 10:30 tonight. I am playing in it and hope to meet Taffer. This is the first Bar/Softball Complex that he has done.... https://www.facebook.com/MacChestersSRO Pretty sweet!
  3. WhiteBrow24

Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Anyone going up to SRO tonight for Bar Rescue? I think I am going to head up there.
  4. WhiteBrow24

Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

I have not been on SBF in a couple years. Ha! Anyone still use this site? Or has everyone migrated to their own facebook pages?
  5. WhiteBrow24

For Sale 27oz J3A MINT

Dude is getting bashed on facebook and on here. One would think he would take a hint.
  6. WhiteBrow24

NSA Courtesy runner/injury.

its league...
  7. WhiteBrow24

NSA Courtesy runner/injury.

why not just have the last out go run? Isn't that what (well I thought 100% of teams) I guess 99% of teams do?
  8. WhiteBrow24

knee cap keeps popping out

I have dislocated my knee cap twice. I tore my MCL both times (2 different spots) I always rock a knee brace and I always work my legs at the gym. I have found that it stopped doing it with regular strength training and making sure leg mescles stay as loose as possible. When they are tight it...
  9. WhiteBrow24

For Sale GroundHogs homemade Carolina style BBQ sauce

This is correct sir!
  10. WhiteBrow24

Need some Freak 98 History

426 is what it is. I am guessing one of the first ones made. Pretty cool!
  11. WhiteBrow24

I am almost positive that its a 42x I will take a pic and post it when I get home.
  12. WhiteBrow24

No ****! Haha just wanted to know when the first run of these were
  13. WhiteBrow24

I just scooped up a 98 from a guys team that I ump. I took off the grip to discover that is says 10-2004. When did they start making these things?
  14. WhiteBrow24

You know your in trouble when......

now thats a story i would like to hear
  15. WhiteBrow24

For Sale GroundHogs homemade Carolina style BBQ sauce

I got the first batch he made and the **** was actually pretty good! haha
  16. WhiteBrow24

Softball "Barpark"

If you are taking advice from guys at the bop you are already headed in the wrong direction. I do agree with the turf idea. It seems to be one initial cost, but very little upkeep on them for years to come.
  17. WhiteBrow24

Price Check 27 oz. Super Freak 98

$120-$150 150 being high
  18. WhiteBrow24

LTB 28oz Freak 98

front page
  19. WhiteBrow24

LTB 28oz Freak 98

I want a 28oz Freak 98. Thanks.