Search results

1. WhiteBrow24

Bar Rescue at a Bar/Softball Field in Minnesota Tonight

Ha! Bar Rescue is at Standing Room Only Tonight. They are filming the games and those are at 9:30 and 10:30 tonight. I am playing in it and hope to meet Taffer. This is the first Bar/Softball Complex that he has done.... https://www.facebook.com/MacChestersSRO Pretty sweet!
  2. WhiteBrow24

Need some Freak 98 History

I just scooped up a 98 from a guys team that I ump. I took off the grip to discover that is says 10-2004. When did they start making these things?
  3. WhiteBrow24

LTB 28oz Freak 98

I want a 28oz Freak 98. Thanks.
  4. WhiteBrow24

For Sale 27oz and 28oz EL Z1000 Utrip

they are gone
  5. WhiteBrow24

For Sale 28oz Freak 98

28oz unknown hits. $225 obo Need the cash. Will ship same day as payment. The bat is nasty hot. pics in the album.
  6. WhiteBrow24

ups shipping blunder

I had agreed on a deal here and the bat was shipped. I had received a package full of POP bottles. It was shipped to my work, thus I thought some smartass did this at work. A week went by and we have came to the conclusion that this was not the case. Of all the deals I have done here, eBay, and...
  7. WhiteBrow24

someone sell me a freak plus 28oz

Help me out, mine is cracking it needs a friend in its time of need.
  8. WhiteBrow24

LTB 28oz Freak Plus

ppal ready
  9. WhiteBrow24

insanity

Anyone have a copy they can burn for me?
  10. WhiteBrow24

GTG single wally

single wally is gtg in my book. fast payment and good communications. dont hesitate with this guy.
  11. WhiteBrow24

Question about the Freak Plus.....

Why is this bat not as saught after? In my personal opinion once broken in it is one of the best ever made.....I have never had a bat that was as durable and as hot as the freak plus. Btw I am looking for another 28oz....
  12. WhiteBrow24

USSSA Casual Profanity

when a guy drops the F bomb do you warn him or boot him right away?
  13. WhiteBrow24

Perfect for a workout room or garage.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/zip/2378884098.html This is not mine, but I think someone was looking for these on here.
  14. WhiteBrow24

LTTF 28oz Freak Plus

help me out here. I also have a 28oz utrip el z1000 with 10 hits on it for trade.
  15. WhiteBrow24

Best K ever OR dumbass pitching move?

I came in to pitch late in the game had a full count on the guy and when i let go of the pitch i sprinted after it and the batter froze looking at me :confused::confused: the ump chuckled called strike 3 haha. I threw the ball sorta inside and peeled off to first base. It was funny. Its just...
  16. WhiteBrow24

For Sale 2012 Utrip Z100

2012 Utrip Z1000 28oz EL 10 game hits on it. Returnable but no papers. I need the monies as I am moving next weekend. It will be sent same day the payment is made in a triangle box priority style. Sale would be $130obo. Shipped.
  17. WhiteBrow24

GTG Gateway Man

Got my glasses as promised.
  18. WhiteBrow24

For Trade 28oz Z1000

28oz utrip z1000 for a 28oz freak plus. my z has 3 hits on it, returnable. Looking for niw or now freak plus in a 28. or one that has been used that is returnable.
  19. WhiteBrow24

For Trade 2012 Utrip Z1000 EL 28oz

it has 3 hits and i want a miken in a 28oz. what do you got? looking to get it shipped today
  20. WhiteBrow24

LTB I want a 30oz TPS Rich Plante

Someone has to have one! Hook me up! I had one from my dad that he had gotten back in the 80's or early 90's at some point. I used that thing and still hit them out with it!