Search results

1. OneZero

Still have the Miken Freak Primo if you're still looking. Apologies, I've been off the site for...

Still have the Miken Freak Primo if you're still looking. Apologies, I've been off the site for a bit.
  2. OneZero

For Sale Easton L5 (2) L6 and New Balance Turfs

Turfs have been sold. Clearing out some inventory...all have a couple seasons of wear on them, still in good shape. Best offer on everything - meaning don't hammer me on the advertised price, make an offer and we'll go from there. Full disclosure - selling for a friend but can vouch for him...
  3. OneZero

For Sale iPhone 5s 32 gig (used)

AT&T is the carrier
  4. OneZero

For Sale iPhone 5s 32 gig (used)

SOLD Locally. Black iphone 5s - used. AT&T Carrier. Comes with black case and a couple extra screen savers I have laying around. Great condition, screen is perfect, always had a case and a screen protector on it. Phone has been wiped clean and is ready to go... PM or reply here with...
  5. OneZero

For Sale/Trade Easton L6 2013 26oz

PM sent...
  6. OneZero

Best offer bump - I'd go down to $90.
  7. OneZero

Still here bump...
  8. OneZero

Still available...
  9. OneZero

Finally back in town bump. Bat's still available, think I have all PM's returned...
  10. OneZero

Possible deal in the works but bumping this up...as of now still available.
  11. OneZero

ASA Another Interference Question

Reading one of the interference discussions and it reminded me of a situation that happened a couple weeks ago. Tried to look it up in the rule book but didn't see anything this specific. I'm on 2B, no outs, no other runners on base. Batter hits a high infield pop-up to the vicinity of 2B...
  12. OneZero

SOLD.....Looking to trade for this exact bat in a 27oz. The 26oz is too light/balanced for me. Would trade/add cash for the 2014 model as well. Other trades would have to be ASA only and something endloaded. Sell for $100. No receipt. Used only this season in about 15 games and a little BP...
  13. OneZero

Looking to Have a Mock Done

Looking for someone to do a mock up of a jersey idea. Would like to do full dye-sub. Pm me and I'll send you a couple of pics and my thoughts on design. Thanks, 10
  14. OneZero

USSSA Approved Warm Up Bat

Plenty of links to the ASA list in here, anyone have a link to the USSSA list of approved warm up bats? Closest I found was this thread: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=15532567 ...and this quote, "In addition to bats & balls, there is also a list of approved weighted bats...
  15. OneZero

Salomon Speedcross 3's?

I knew they were fake when I ordered them so I rolled the dice and got taken. Got my $ back and just ordered some from a legit seller...
  16. OneZero

Salomon Speedcross 3's?

Anyone have the name of a good seller on the bay for these? I ordered a pair, then they took down the sale ad and disappeared, now have to go through ebay and paypal to get my money back.
  17. OneZero

Indian not the arrow....

This^^^ About a .05 BAC is perfect - anymore than this and things can get sloppy - same way I feel about golfing. Technically, according to Chemistry, Alcohol is a Solution.
  18. OneZero

Arm Workout

One of my Favorites...it's pretty brutal but awesome. Standing or Seated Dumbell Curl: 15, 12, 8, 8, 12, 15 (Decrease reps = increase weight / vice versa) 2 Hand Overhead Tricep Extension: 15, 12, 8, 8 (Last set = 25% decrease from previous set immediately after previous set) Wide EZ Bar...
  19. OneZero

Do you use heavy/warm up ball

There's a company that makes different variations of what is being discussed here; leather cover, different colors, but they only go up to 12oz. Plus their heavy ball is maroon and difficult to see at night. That's why I bought the cannonball and I love it. But, if I could get a 12", leather...
  20. OneZero

Any Altered Bat?

I may give it a shot on one and see what happens. The bat wax is a good idea too. I'll report back and let everyone know how it worked out.