Search results

1. OneZero

For Sale Easton L5 (2) L6 and New Balance Turfs

Turfs have been sold. Clearing out some inventory...all have a couple seasons of wear on them, still in good shape. Best offer on everything - meaning don't hammer me on the advertised price, make an offer and we'll go from there. Full disclosure - selling for a friend but can vouch for him...
  2. OneZero

For Sale iPhone 5s 32 gig (used)

SOLD Locally. Black iphone 5s - used. AT&T Carrier. Comes with black case and a couple extra screen savers I have laying around. Great condition, screen is perfect, always had a case and a screen protector on it. Phone has been wiped clean and is ready to go... PM or reply here with...
  3. OneZero

ASA Another Interference Question

Reading one of the interference discussions and it reminded me of a situation that happened a couple weeks ago. Tried to look it up in the rule book but didn't see anything this specific. I'm on 2B, no outs, no other runners on base. Batter hits a high infield pop-up to the vicinity of 2B...
  4. OneZero

For Sale/Trade Easton L6 2013 26oz

SOLD.....Looking to trade for this exact bat in a 27oz. The 26oz is too light/balanced for me. Would trade/add cash for the 2014 model as well. Other trades would have to be ASA only and something endloaded. Sell for $100. No receipt. Used only this season in about 15 games and a little BP...
  5. OneZero

Looking to Have a Mock Done

Looking for someone to do a mock up of a jersey idea. Would like to do full dye-sub. Pm me and I'll send you a couple of pics and my thoughts on design. Thanks, 10
  6. OneZero

USSSA Approved Warm Up Bat

Plenty of links to the ASA list in here, anyone have a link to the USSSA list of approved warm up bats? Closest I found was this thread: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=15532567 ...and this quote, "In addition to bats & balls, there is also a list of approved weighted bats...
  7. OneZero

Any Altered Bat?

Thinking about giving Flexi-Seal a shot as a spray on rubber grip for a bat. Have not idea if it would work, but would doing this make a bat "alterered" or illegal for play in USSSA or ASA? The only thing I can find in Utrip is the bat must have "....tape or grip addition to the bat. The...
  8. OneZero

For Sale 3 Grips Up for Grabs

***SOLD*** I've got 3 grips up for grabs: White off a Miken Psycho Black and Gold off an Easton SP12X2 Black off an Easton L6 (this one is extra thin, different than the 1st two) Never used - pulled them off immediately after getting the bats. PP to cover shipping ~$5? and...
  9. OneZero

For Sale Portable Breathalyzer

I have a new portable breathalyzer, with case and mouth pieces for sale. BACTRAC S80 Professional - link to amazon.com for details. Amazon.com: BACtrack Select S80 Breathalyzer Professional Edition: Health & Personal...
  10. OneZero

Can anyone make a flag?

Looking for a quote on a flag. Standard 4x6(?) I'm guessing. Screen printed basic text on a black flag. Lmk here or pm and ill give you the details. Thx ~ 10
  11. OneZero

For Sale/Trade Easton SCX3 OG Extended - 26oz

SOLD to MCM21078!!! Looking to move my OG Extended SCX3 26oz. Great bat just doesn't fit my swing. No issues, no webbing that I can see, no rattles or end cap issues. I've put about 100 swings on it, got it from a guy who stopped playing a few years ago and don't know exactly how many swings...
  12. OneZero

Diamond Sports Shout Out

Just a shout out thread to Diamond Sports. Have a Boost bag that has tearing in the bat compartment. Called the company and they're sending out a new one with pre-paid postage to send the damaged one back even though I bought it through an online distributor. No questions asked, no dealing...
  13. OneZero

For Sale NIW NR 2013 Utrip Worth Filthy 27.5oz

SOLD!!! Warranty return 2013 USSSA Worth Filthy, NIW 27.5 oz. $130 OBO. If I'm off on price let me know.
  14. OneZero

For Sale/Trade Super Freak 26oz (2011)

SOLD......Looking to sell or trade, 2011 Super Freak 26oz. Good condition, no rattles or issues of any kind. ~250 cuts on it. Pics up soon. Would sell for $110 or trade for a FX700 Maxload or Freak Plus or MV-1 in a 26oz Supermax. I'd also entertain trades for any other Miken bat with a new...
  15. OneZero

LTB 2012/2013 26oz Miken FX700 Maxload Wanted

Looking for exactly what the title says: New Stamp, Utrip Miken FX700 Maxload 26oz. Can be NR, would like something in good condition, preferably less than 200 cuts. PM me with what you've got and price, or send pics to [email protected]
  16. OneZero

Insanity - The Asylum Group

My sister and a couple friends of mine are interested in starting Insanity - The Asylum and I thought I'd throw it out here to the board as well. Insanity The Asylum is a 30 day sports-specific fitness and performance program designed to build speed, coordination and power. If you're...
  17. OneZero

Body Beast Program Log

Starting a log to track progress with the Body Beast program. Myself and a couple other SBF'ers are giving it a shot. I'll let them know the log is out here but whether they post or not is up to them. Plan is to update at least once a week with general thoughts on the program. I'll start...
  18. OneZero

Body Beast Group - Beachbody

I’m committing to 90 days of the Body Beast program starting Monday, February 4th, and I’ll be setting up a group accountability page for support and motivation. I’m looking for at least 2-3 people, (8 max) interested in working together and helping each throughout the entire program, finishing...
  19. OneZero

Insanity, P90X, Beachbody Workouts/Products

Couple of quick notes on Beachbody Workouts/Products. For anyone interested in getting started with P90X, Insanity, Body Beast or any of the Beachbody workout programs, I recently signed up as a Beachbody Coach. I did it primarily for the discount on programs and supplements (25% off the top...
  20. OneZero

Need Graphic Designer for Shirt Idea

Need graphic designer for help with a project. Quick turn, should be pretty easy stuff. Need a design for a shirt and I can't draw. PM and I'll provide details. Thanks, 10