Search results

1. O

Lefty or a Righty....who wins

So my daughter just started playing Tball this summer. She just turned 6. She is a right hand throw but I have her swinging left. Is this a mistake? I believe at this age it really doesn't matter. She will swing whatever way I tell her to swing. But what is more beneficial in the future. Her...
  2. O

price check NIW Reap2

I need some help with price checks on ASA bats. We went utrip in my league and I have been saddled with ASA bats that I no longer use. I was going to keep some bats for fun but I'm getting old and fun has a different meaning. lol. I know I look like a rookie on this board but I assure you I...
  3. O

Price Check NIW Flex and others

I need some help with price checks on ASA bats. We went utrip in my league and I have been saddled with ASA bats that I no longer use. I was going to keep some bats for fun but I'm getting old and fun has a different meaning. lol. I know I look like a rookie on this board but I assure you I...
  4. O

Price Check NIW Rush98 and others

5. O

GTG wyatterp is GTG

Nice product! Thanks for shipping to Ontario. I'm always skeptical when I purchase something cross border but you kept the communication lines open and your product arrived as promised. Thanks again.
  6. O

Anyone that plays First or Pitch.

Well I'm in need of a little advice. I have finally convinced my wife the importance of getting a trapper and/or a high end glove for her but I don't know where to start. Her current glove looks like a leather pillow. I can't believe she played with that thing last year. With the high end...
  7. O

A plea for enlightenment on Demarini bats.

I have an opportunity to purchase a couple of bats and I'm on a quest to find another bat for the wife to tryout. She is not a bomb dropper but when she is on she hits well. She plays ladies B so we are not talking about a beer league player. My problem is that I'm the bat ore and she gets...
  8. O

GTG teddersx6 is GTG

This is a feedback that is long overdue. I made two purchases and both times Jeff has helped greatly with his communication. One transaction required a time sensitive shipment and he got the shipment to the location as promised. Thanks for your help...again. I will be calling...again...
  9. O

GTG JCA0727 is GTG again!!

JCA0727 is definitely GTG. John has been patient and extremely helpful with any question that I have had. To all the northside folk(and everybody else) that needs a contact then JCA0727 is the guy for you. He ships across boarder without issues. Don't think twice dealing with JCA0727.
  10. O

GTG To all Canadians...da_pizzaman is GTG

To everybody north of the border that need a trading partner this guy is GTG. I was slightly nervous cause it was my first crossborder transaction but da_pizzaman made it work without a hitch. Thanks.