Search results

1. CountryBoy

Team JuiceBox

Looking for cheaper jerseys for a 5 week fall league. We've been named Team JuiceBox. Looking for design ideas and an idea on cost. Lmk
  2. CountryBoy

For Sale 2 Lousville Sluggers

Flare is sold. Let's move that Icon
  3. CountryBoy

For Sale 2 Lousville Sluggers

First up is a Flare series FL1300CC 13" model. It has been started to be broken in, the Palm is soft and it closes easily. The fingers are still very stiff. It has only seen game use once. A few bag marks but nothing serious. $120 shipped Second is an Icon series IC1150 11.50" model. It is...
  4. CountryBoy

For Sale Rawlings PP PROSDCTBR 13" mitt

Always when I'm broke!!! I want one of these in a bad way!!
  5. CountryBoy

Here she is! Spalding Pro Select

That was my first impression as well. I didn't care for the pattern and hates the closed back. I dunked mine too, didn't change a thing for me.
  6. CountryBoy

Middle infield glove suggestions (softball)

I've grown serious fondness for my Spalding Pro Select 12". Mine came with the mod trap I swapped to an H web. Playing short and second with it and it's been great for me.
  7. CountryBoy

What is Rawlings J leather?

Brag post!!
  8. CountryBoy

My favorite mallet

I had a gamma grip wrapped in mine but I had a glove with super small finger stalls and I had to shove the handle into them so the grip had to go.
  9. CountryBoy

What size did you guys order the H webs on the 13" models?
  10. CountryBoy

Davis Relacing Glove Pics

I agree it depends on the amount holes it's pulled through but there isn't a way to prevent going through say every hole in a heel? Pure curiousity and conversation here. I recently did a glove in blue from fast pitch gloves and wasn't satisfied with how the lace finished. Orange also didn't...
  11. CountryBoy

Davis Relacing Glove Pics

I hope this comes out like I intend it to. I mean no disrespect because I had the this same thing happen. Is it normal for colored lace (the blue here) to fray or fuzz on the edges like that? The blue and some orange I've gotten do this and I just wanted to make this is normal. It doesn't look...
  12. CountryBoy

Guys who swapped to an H web on a 13" do you remember the size you ordered?
  13. CountryBoy

For Sale NIKE SHOES sizes 11-11.5-12

Do you stil have the grey and red ones?
  14. CountryBoy

I like the 12" I bought a lot as well. Also was impressed how deep the pocket came out. Did you dunk yours?
  15. CountryBoy

last wilson leather question

I like the look of that one a lot!
  16. CountryBoy

For Sale Rawlings PRODCJTB

Where are all the DCT lovers?
  17. CountryBoy

For Sale 27oz ASA Z3000

Still here
  18. CountryBoy

Yuck that sounds terrible man! I hope you are out of all of It sooner then expected. I've been driving all along with my boot, I can't imagine not being able to drive right now.
  19. CountryBoy

Yea it's bad news. Been in a walking boot for a week and a half. Got around another month. Going to be out of work that long. Thankfully no surgery, I got lucky there. Hope ya heal up well man.
  20. CountryBoy

Due to a recent ankle injury I'm forced to sell some of my softball gear. I just got this mitt the week that I hurt myself. I gamed it for one double header. It is broken in and has a perfect softball pocket. The hand stall is a little scuffed up as shown in the pics. You can't feel it with your...