Search results

1. CountryBoy

Team JuiceBox

Looking for cheaper jerseys for a 5 week fall league. We've been named Team JuiceBox. Looking for design ideas and an idea on cost. Lmk
  2. CountryBoy

For Sale 2 Lousville Sluggers

First up is a Flare series FL1300CC 13" model. It has been started to be broken in, the Palm is soft and it closes easily. The fingers are still very stiff. It has only seen game use once. A few bag marks but nothing serious. $120 shipped Second is an Icon series IC1150 11.50" model. It is...
  3. CountryBoy

For Sale Rawlings PRODCJTB

Due to a recent ankle injury I'm forced to sell some of my softball gear. I just got this mitt the week that I hurt myself. I gamed it for one double header. It is broken in and has a perfect softball pocket. The hand stall is a little scuffed up as shown in the pics. You can't feel it with your...
  4. CountryBoy

For Sale 27oz ASA Z3000

Bat has around 250 swings now. Slight wobble and some scuffs from the fields and my bag. Not wanting to trade, need the cash because of a recent ankle injury. I'm out of work. Looking for $130 shipped via PayPal gift
  5. CountryBoy

LTB 27 or 28oz '14 Demarini Juggy

I have a teammate looking to pick up a juggy. Like the title says 27 or 28 oz only. Not up to speed on demarini but it needs to be ASA
  6. CountryBoy

Best deal on generic jerseys

Looking for dri fit material, simple screen print team name on the front numbers on back jerseys. Who can get the best deal for me?
  7. CountryBoy

Most comparable to PRODCT?

I've been shopping around a while now. I've tried numerous different style and patterns. I haven't found a DCT in my price range or another glove that compares to the pattern. Has any one had any luck finding another mitt that plays similar to one? Looking at all of the mitts on the bay and...
  8. CountryBoy

For Sale Spalding Pro Select 12.75 first base mitt

Looking to move my near new Spalding 12.75 first base mitt. I bought it because the material and construction was too notch, especially for the price. I found that I still can not get my self used to a closed back glove. Only looking to get back what I spent. $65 shipped. The glove isn't...
  9. CountryBoy

Tanners lace

351358183646 Is this stuff legit tanners? I picked some to relace a local glove and this stuff is ridiculously stiff. Stiff enough to where is was almost cutting my finger tips. I have relaced a few other gloves and the only lace I've seen that comes close to this is that mizuno...
  10. CountryBoy

For Sale LS Flare 1202C55 web swapped

Looking to move my horween flare to fund a different project. It's broken in perfect, fingers are stiff but closes easy. I've played TIP with it to this point could be used traditional if that's your thing. I love the pattern and leather in these, just won't be playing a lot I f infield aside...
  11. CountryBoy

For Sale 2013 Easton L4 26oz

The bat is in good shape except bag and field marks. Our fields are pretty rough it doesn't take long to get wear at the end cap and knob. $120 shipped as a gift.
  12. CountryBoy

For Sale '12 Z100 27 oz EL

SOLD Like the title says looking to move my Z. It is kind of rough looking from out fields. Mostly bag and field marks on it except where a jackass team mate smacked his cleats with it. The pictures will show the small paint chip from that. $130
  13. CountryBoy

For Sale Lousville Slugger Pro Flare 1202 and Rawlings PRODCT

The 1202 is in gamer condition to me. Still stiff through the fingers but closes easily enough, it still sits open on its side. I have played it TIP could be used traditional as well. This is my favorite pattern that I've tried for softball infield. It plays wide and deep, seems to play a little...
  14. CountryBoy

LTB Rawlings PRODCTP

Looking specifically for the Oxblood DCT. Paypal ready I have trade bait as well if that is what it will take. PM is key.
  15. CountryBoy

First real attempt.....

I've been relacing gloves for some buddies since the winter. This is the first attemp at more then a relace. I had to add some adhesive as the old stuff had worn off. As you can see in the before pics she was a very thirsty girl. I feel like the color really came back. Let me know what you guys...
  16. CountryBoy

Looking for fast turn around....

I wasted time waiting to hear back from a sponsor. Now I'm needing to get jerseys around last minute. I have two simple designs that need to go on the shirts plus numbers. Let me know what ya got guys
  17. CountryBoy

For Sale 13" Rawlings PRODCT

Looking to move my DCT, I have my eye on another mitt. This started life as a single post web, someone had an I web similar to an infield glove put on it. I sent it off to Bob at SLCS and had him put the H web on it. The web is camel because the tan he had wasn't a close match. As most know the...
  18. CountryBoy

Lace options

I'm looking to get some navy or baby blue lace. I've looked at eBay and other Internet stores and haven't found these two. Any idea where to get it?
  19. CountryBoy

Looking for a couple in Lansing, MI area

Looking for a pitcher and an infielder or two. PM me for info if your interested
  20. CountryBoy

Batting gloves

Ive read here how guys wear a batting glove under their fielding gloves to save the liner. What kind of batting gloves do y'all use? My normal padded Franklins are far to thick and bulky to be comfortable.