Search results

1. wickedwayz

LTB Youth Baseball Glove

let me know what you got. he needs a 11.75 to 12. he plays center, ss, and pitches, so one the covers all would be great other wise a OF/P combo is fine, thanks....hit me up here, or at [email protected]
  2. wickedwayz

Looking for high end LL Bat

I have a JHM798 no return in excellent condition that i am willing to part with for a high end little league bat. My son is 8 and he swings an 29in and weight must be 17oz or lighter. The M7 is very hot. Awesome bat, i dont wnat to give it up, but i am coaching right now and not playing that...
  3. wickedwayz

Little League Stuff

does anyone know of any forums that have used little league equipment. There isnt much stuff on here, its kinda hit an miss. if anyone knows of one, please lmk. thanks
  4. wickedwayz

LTG Dodger Blue Phiten and any dodger gear you have

like it says, my lil guy is on the dodgers this year so i need the hook up LMK, he is 8 so the phiten needs to be the small one
  5. wickedwayz

Ronn050 is gtg

good product, fast shipping.
  6. wickedwayz

Bullets#57 is gtg

great shirts , fast shipping, gtg guy here
  7. wickedwayz

denverbroncos45 is gtg

got a great bat for my kid, quick shipping, thanks man for helping me turn my kid into a bat freak like his dad. Mom is so happy:mad:
  8. wickedwayz

Bat Decals

I need the following lmk if anyone can do these sticker will go on the high part of the taper and needs to be all white btw Superman Logo Spiderman Logo Flash Logo Batman Logo The Thing (face) Green Lantern Logo Punisher Skull Logo thanks
  9. wickedwayz

Casey & hacker72

both are def gtg. fast secure shipping and would gladly work with them again.
  10. wickedwayz

LTB Nintendo DS games

let me know what you got....:D
  11. wickedwayz

Upstate Longbal is gtg

quick shipment, thanks.
  12. wickedwayz

jb_onethree is def gtg

quick payment, great communication, this guy is def gtg
  13. wickedwayz

timpig is gtg

quick shipment, good deal, would deal with him anytime, dont hesitate, bought some LL bats, i think he's got one more if anyone is interested....hit him up...:D
  14. wickedwayz

LTB Elite Pants Or Boombahs

I need some pants, would like Elite(40) or Boombahs (38) Im looking for White w/black piping, or Black w/white piping. LMK what you got, thanks:D
  15. wickedwayz

ponch15 is GTG

good guy here, fast shipping, item was well packaged, condition as described...thanks man, def gtg
  16. wickedwayz

LTB Black/Gold Titan or Booger NR is fine

Let me know what you got, need to move existing paypal funds to pay for other items with non existing funds, so asap in other words, lol...lmk
  17. wickedwayz

ltt og freak

let me know what is out there, all offers will be heard, for pics and info see this....http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=581676...
  18. wickedwayz

Plenty of cash to buy, but only reasonable offers

I need the following...pm me with info plz M75120 OG 98 Mutant Titan Black/Gold used is fine, probably would prefer, dont have alot of time to break them in...:D
  19. wickedwayz

Wii 9 games, Guitar Hero, Steering wheel

My friend is looking to trade this for some bats, LMK prelim offers, can post pics if there is serious interest otherwise he has a serious local buyer. This is a large package so let me know, shipping will be insured priority with confirmation... so here it is... used in good condition...
  20. wickedwayz

QBA-RCN is def GTG

This is one of the best communicaters out there, he is def GTG and would do it again, considering all the bad deals on here as of late, this lets you know there is still gtg people out there. Ill get off the soap box now, thanks again man.