Search results

1. L

GTG upallen made deal right...personal issues

i realize some may not agree here...but to me bottom line upallen finished the deal...late for sure...but late is better than never...we all make errors in some way...he was willing to do the right thing...so he is gtg...
  2. L

GTG wheatbread5 vgtg

glove was delivered quickly...and as described...i would definitely deal with this guy again...thanks wheatbread5...i certainly am looking forward to using the glove real soon...
  3. L

GTG seth57 is gtg

quick shipping...seth57 handled the sale smoothly...would deal with him again...
  4. L

GTG Lt44 is gtg..

LT44...gtg...got me the item quickly...no problems...great guy!
  5. L

GTG mike11 is gtg

deal went smooth...glove looks great...mike11 is gtg...would deal with again...thanks man!
  6. L

GTG easykid15 is gtg

i would not have any problem ordering from him again...
  7. L

GTG easykid15 gtg

thanks for the tape bro...
  8. L

GTG easykid15 is gtg

received the tape quickly...the tape is real nice...would deal with him again...might need to try some other colors...lol
  9. L

GTG wyatterp is gtg

quick delivery...would deal with him again...no doubt...mallet are great...thanks bro...
  10. L

GTG easykid15 is gtg

thanks man...this feels great on the bat(s)...:D
  11. L

GTG osty54 is gtg

received bat...looks good...looking forward to swinging it soon...thanks for the quick delivery...bro!
  12. L

GTG chubs3a is gtg

thanks man...glove looks to pretty to use...look forward to breaking it in...
  13. L

GTG $YAHTZEE$ g2g

did a deal with $yahtzee$...the process was quick..no problems...would do it again!!! thanks bud..
  14. L

GTG deals with Fleet

great guy to deal with...would do it again...should have posted way sooner!!!!
  15. L

S Hower 30

:) S Hower 30 is GTG. Received bat today. Thanks Bro