Search results

1. C

Pacwide 2015

B, you can't compare playing on the Kadena 4 Diamonds complex to playing on the Big Field at Yongsan...52/300's on that big ***** are gonna make it real obvious who the real hitters are. Good luck and have fun, gonna miss being there this year!
  2. C

Vegas Military NIT/Nevada State April 11th & 12th

How'd the tourney play out? Utrip site didn't update ****...
  3. C

USSSA Military Worlds

Trying to get through this class out in Vegas son...three more weeks of this craziness. You'd think I'd be out here enjoying Vegas but they actually expect me to work out here bro! At least I'm missing all that cold weather in Delaware.
  4. C

USSSA Military Worlds

Brando I believe they're looking at May...
  5. C

USSSA Military Worlds

Cant argue with that my bradddaaahhhhh!!!!
  6. C

USSSA Military Worlds

Dolla Dolla bills ya'll!!!!
  7. C

USSSA Military Worlds

That's a fact about the weather BigPhatJam. It's only 177 miles from Panama City...is what it is at this point. We'll all show up and hopefully everything works out so we can get the full tournament in and have a good time drankin' beer with our old buddies. If we ain't bitchin' we ain't...
  8. C

2014 Band Aid

That'd be dope...maybe I'll finally get to see how far the ball really goes in that thin air!
  9. C

Military Worlds/ Utrip Major World Series

They changed it up due to pending weather T-rav...straight bracket play now, trying to play all the way to the winner bracket final today.
  10. C

Interesting...guess we'll see how it pans out. Good breakdown though!
  11. C

Just for G-whiz...if I'm drawing up the bracket for A, as it stands strictly based on points it should go like this from what's listed on the U-trip site: http://www.usssa.com/sports/TournamentSeedingReport.asp?TournID=949044 GI gets the bye FKA vs. Horsemen Coast to Coast vs. 4 the...
  12. C

SSAA Military World, Florence SC July 27-28

Yes sir buddy! Great to be on the same team with you after all these years! Lookin' forward to PCB son! Great tournament Semper! Way to show some heart against Bragg and testicular fortitude in the chipper! Enjoyed a drama free weekend of softball and fellowship with the military...
  13. C

When has that ever stopped me Aaron?!!!
  14. C

Here's a crazy question...What bat standard does SSAA test at? I know SSAA doesn't have their own standard and have not tested bats in the past so how and when did this come about? And 4 days prior to the tournament none the less...
  15. C

Crazy stuff...we won the SSAA Hall of Fame earlier this year in Peters Creek (civilian, not military). Hit the 47/525 until we locked into A, then changed to 44/375 according to the rules. No bat testing was conducted either.
  16. C

Would've been good to have seen ya ol buddy, hope to see ya in PCB!
  17. C

G, read the post son....according to Big Al the rules have been changed for some reason or another and they're talking about hitting a 44/375. Imagine that!
  18. C

Yes sir, I agree with the ball and the heat statement. Was stationed at Shaw from 99-05 and played many, many tournaments at Florence and all over the Carolina's...I know that heat/humidity very well!
  19. C

SSAA doesn't test bats...screens, whatever, got it...44/375? It's SSAA for goodness sake! One of the reasons people like playing SSAA is to hit the47/525's! No reason not to, already have a screen in place for the pitcher's safety...
  20. C

Looks like a strong field of teams! In case anybody is interested, below are the rules concerning the Military Division from the SSAA website: THE FOLLOWING CHANGES HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR 2013 1. MEN’S CLASS C, D, E, REC. E, MASTERS, WOMEN’S , CO-ED, CHURCH, INDUSTRIAL, ARMED FORCES...