Search results

1. Bulldogg

LTS Freak 98

27oz Returnable Freak 98. No Receipt, No Cracks, Bubble Sticker if that matters to some of you. I would say around 300-400 swings.. Only used in Coed Softball.. $160 OBO.. **** SOLD ****
  2. Bulldogg

LTS 2 Worths

I have a 26.5 OG JH Mayhem around 500 hits on it. Non Returnable.. Looking for $130 OBO.. Normal end cap wear.. No rattle.. No cracks.. **** Bat Sold **** Also LTS a 27oz Booger NR around 300 hits on it.. Has a big time rattle. Looking for $100 OBO.. Just PM me, because I tend to...
  3. Bulldogg

LTS 27oz Extended

Dont have a guesstimate on the hits. Selling this for my teammate he would like cash but will listen to trade offers as well.. $230 Will add other pics of bat if needed.. just LMK..
  4. Bulldogg

lanericharda is GTG!

bought a 2010 Titan from him.. Everything went smooth!
  5. Bulldogg

bdb4469 is GTG..

great communication, fast shipper.. would definitely do business with him again..
  6. Bulldogg

ZacchiXI is GTG

Paid for his jersey with the quickness.. and was very patient waiting for his jersey to be made.. Definitely gtg bro here.
  7. Bulldogg

tjaxson is GTG!

he bought a couple of GNRs off of me and paid with the quickness.. Definitely GTG..
  8. Bulldogg

Haywire is GTG..

bought a worth pullover from him.. fast shipper, great communication.. GTG guy here! W>E
  9. Bulldogg

WEHKAH is gtg!!

Paid right away.. great communication.. dont hesitate to deal with this board bro!
  10. Bulldogg

CRUZIZME is GTG..

Received payment right away.. great communication.. definitely gtg..
  11. Bulldogg

chefhit is gtg

He bought a baseball bat from me.. and paid very quickly.. definitely a gtg buyer.. great communication through out.
  12. Bulldogg

wolfer517 is gtg..

traded him some knob cuffs for gnrs.. everything went smoothly..
  13. Bulldogg

rkdgator is GTG..

He did a huge favor for me with shipments of bats before and after the CST in Jacksonville... really appreciated it.. gtg board bro!
  14. Bulldogg

GreyStreet24 is gtg..

he bought a bat from me and paid right away.. great communication.. dont hesitate to deal with him..
  15. Bulldogg

lucky13 is gtg

bought a pair of boombah pants from him.. great communication throughout.. thanks for the deal..
  16. Bulldogg

tmel95 is gtg..

bought a bat from him with valid receipt.. great communication.. fast shipper.. dont hesitate to deal with him..
  17. Bulldogg

Mikeisaddicted is GTG!

bought some #1 battoos off him for nearly nothing.. thanks a lot..
  18. Bulldogg

thepullhitter is gtg!

paid for a pitching net.. gtg bro.. dont hesitate to deal will him..
  19. Bulldogg

MickLite7 is GTG!

very quick shipper.. will definitely do business with him again..
  20. Bulldogg

paavesports is gtg!!

got some pants from him.. didnt know what I wanted.. he made some mock ups and went from there.. Phil is great to work with.. definitely gtg!