Search results

1. vlcmstnaz

For Sale 27oz '14 DeMarini Aftermath (OG)

Returnable, no receipt. Few hundred hits. No cracks or webbing or rattles or anything. Recently passed compression. 27oz. ASA Only. $180 (shipped, gifted). I think that's a fair price, right? (Trying to get pics up but "file too large". Give me a minute.)
  2. vlcmstnaz

LHT kids glove

By default, I ended up coaching my girls (7-9) softball team. A few weeks in I find out one of the girls is actually a lefty, but mom and dad couldn't afford to buy a new glove so she uses her sisters RHT glove. She's doing amazingly well, considering she's playing wrong-handed. Anyone have a...
  3. vlcmstnaz

South Gilbert Appraisal - Had to be a SBF member

So I just did an appraisal in South Gilbert / Queen Creek. In the garage I saw a bat bag with a few DeMarini's in it; based on the handles, I'd guess a USA AM and '14 Juggy. Maybe a Z too? A rack with some Easton's and a bucket in the detached garage with a few more, including a J3A. Had to...
  4. vlcmstnaz

For Sale/Trade 34/24oz Easton FP13S2 (FS2 Powerbrigade)

This is my wife's bat. But she prefers the feel of my Juggy. Looking for $75 (SOLD) cash or trade for 26oz Juggy (any year), but looking for scale weight of 25oz or less. While the grip is worn, the bat is in great shape. No webbing (spiral or traditional), no real paint wear, just a...
  5. vlcmstnaz

For Sale/Trade 34/24oz Easton FP13S2 (FS2 Powerbrigade)

This is my wife's bat. But she prefers the feel of my Juggy. Looking for $75 cash or trade for 26oz Juggy (any year), but looking for scale weight of 25oz or less. While the grip is worn, the bat is in great shape. No webbing (spiral or traditional), no real paint wear, just a scratch here...
  6. vlcmstnaz

For Sale/Trade 26oz L3.0 (2014;used)

SOLD FOR $80. Never mind the paint wear. Low hit count (100-200, all game hits, no bp, 52s only). No cracks, rattle, or wobble. No webbing (spiral or traditional). Typical chips and scratches from rough fields. GnR knobcuff does not convey. Recently passed compression testing. Not a NR, but...
  7. vlcmstnaz

LTB '15 Juggy NR w/ SCALE weight under 25oz

Looking to pick up a Juggy for my wife. Heard some of the 26oz '15 Juggies have a scale weight near 24oz. NR is ideal, but returnable is okay. Looking for a SUPER light Juggy. LTB only, because if I even mention the possibility of a trade the power hungry mods will delete. I could include...
  8. vlcmstnaz

ASA Mid-game substitutions

Church league playing ASA Slowpitch (more or less). Team has 12 players present and on roster. 4 players are not good. Team doesn't want to exclude anyone but doesn't want to handicap the team by playing/batting all 4 of the non-ballers in the lineup. Any reason the coach can't put 10 on the...
  9. vlcmstnaz

Durability and warranties with ASA Only's and 52s

I broke a J3A and Fu Dawg before we switched fully to 52s (periodic use with 44s). But now that we hit only 52s, I've experienced nothing more than a seem split on a '14 Juggy. My current Juggy and AM have tons of hits but continue strong week in and week out. My question is, is the 1 year...
  10. vlcmstnaz

ASA Zs - which is best?

I'm not a LS guy. But, I'm thinking about picking up a Z. There are SO MANY of them! Which is the one to get? Or are they mostly the same from year to year? Is there batches / years to avoid? I prefer EL, but balanced is fine too. Thanks for the help guys.
  11. vlcmstnaz

Compression teating

Compression TESTING Local leagues are finally doing compression testing. About time. Saw several new-looking OGs fail. No surprise. Dbags. My Juggy and Mercy are relatively new. Maybe 100 hits on the Juggy and 300 on the Mercy. Both BARELY passed. Didn't get numbers because I didn't want to...
  12. vlcmstnaz

Price Check Mercy = FSE + $$$

Looking to trade a like new 26oz 2014 Mercy for a used 27oz FSE (no rattle). What would be fair to request in $$$ to make up for difference in value? Or, more simply put, what's the FSE worth? And, what's the Mercy worth? Thanks for your help guys.
  13. vlcmstnaz

LTB or trade for 27oz One.12 or Fly Swatter

I can trade a 26oz Mercy or $$ for a 27oz Demarini One.12 or FSE.
  14. vlcmstnaz

Mercy - how is this legal?

Finally pulled the wrapper off one of my Mercys. Feels senior-hot! How are these things legal? Crazy hot out of the wrapper. If it breaks in, I may not swing anything else, ever. Can't wait until I get a Juggy back to compare side by side. But, the Mercy feels every bit as hot as the Juggy...
  15. vlcmstnaz

Help!! Trade question. 1 batch Monsta or Mercy?

Threw a NIW 26oz Mercy up on the local CL (returnable). Given a trade offer of a NIW 27oz Monsta 1st Batch (no warranty). Which is more valuable? Which is the better bat? Help me out. Thanks guys.
  16. vlcmstnaz

Other Collision at 2b

Church league. Skill levels of players vary greatly from one to the next. Mostly ASA rules, but some modifications (ie. unlimited use of pinch runners). 2 outs, runner on first (inexperienced player). Grounder hit to SS. SS attempts to make unassisted out at 2b and runs through the bag...
  17. vlcmstnaz

Help: 7yo Girl starting coach pitch - Glove recommendations?

My daughter is starting softball this year (graduated from Tball). She's 7 and will be playing with the 11" softball. Her old glove will go down to her sister and she needs a new, big-girl glove. What do I get her? Looking for quality, but also trying to keep price down. What brand/model...
  18. vlcmstnaz

Price Check Miken Ultra 750x

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1351707 Help me out here. Looking for a price check. Still trying to find receipt. As of now, assume no receipt.
  19. vlcmstnaz

For Trade 28oz Miken Ultra 750X Maxload for 27oz Fu Dawg

Looking to trade a 28oz Miken Ultra 750X Maxload for a 27oz Demarini Fu Dawg. Faint webbing, but no spiral cracks. One piece of something lightly rattling. No cracks or endcap separation. Original grip. Knob cuff does not convey with bat. Returnable. Looking for receipt. As of right...
  20. vlcmstnaz

For Trade 28oz Miken Ultra 750X Maxload for 27oz Fu Dawg

Looking to trade a 28oz Miken Ultra 750X Maxload for a 27oz Demarini Fu Dawg. Faint webbing, but no spiral cracks. One piece of something lightly rattling. No cracks or endcap separation. Original grip. Knob cuff does not convey with bat. Returnable. Looking for receipt. As of right...