1. L

For Sale 27 oz The One .12

SOLD Bat is returnable, Price is $125 Shipped
  2. L

For Sale/Trade 26oz J3a

Added Pics
  3. L

The One .12 CL

I love it personally. Has a bit of end load in my opinion, I have a 27oz I am thinking about unloading.
  4. L

For Sale/Trade 26oz J3a

Switched to sale only. Bought that bat on here on May 15th. Looking for $210.00. Sold
  5. L

Anybody have a 27oz J3A they would trade for a 26oz?

I'm in the same boat as you. I feel like a need more end load.
  6. L

J3A Help

There is flex, i hit myself in the head with it (Handle Side of Course) after i popped up and I swear i felt it bend around my head. :)
  7. L

J3A Help

Thank you for answering the original question. I have just never had a flexy bat before and the old Easton is the one piece. Maybe it is completely in my head but we will get it figured out. It is all of your faults i got it in the first place. :) Have a good one folks!
  8. L

J3A Help

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I have been on here long enough to see the busting... But i used the old easton on the final at bat and smashed it. But it is a one-piece with limited flex. I just need to compensate for flex and the best way to do that is practice. So where do the Indians get their 52 300...
  9. L

J3A Help

I used it for the first time last night due to all the hype. We recently switched to the 52 300 ball and I need to do some BP to get used of the flex. It is really throwing me off. I kept popping everything up. Basically, does anyone know where I can get a good amount of cheapo, used, etc 52...
  10. L

For Sale 27 oz SSR2

Bump once again.
  11. L

For Sale 27 oz SSR2

Another bump... 130 seems to be a darn good price.
  12. L

For Sale 27 oz SSR2

Lets sell this thing!
  13. L

For Sale 27 oz SSR2

Daily bump. Someone make an offer, I don't want to go to the BAY.
  14. L

For Sale 27 oz SSR2

Uppity Up!
  15. L

For Sale 27 oz SSR2

Top top top
  16. L

For Sale 27 oz SSR2

Bump it up!
  17. L

For Sale 27 oz SSR2

No webbing whatsover.