Search results

1. Kaveman

Miken USA/ASA bats.

I have a KP 23 USA bat and love it.
  2. Kaveman

Worst Excuse for No Show

Got a text right before the game from a player stating he was working late...minute later received another text, assuming he thought he was texting some one else, saying he was so hammered from drinking during happy hour and was looking for some 'other' party treats!
  3. Kaveman

Vinci Web site or reps?

Not seeing a whole lot of activity anymore and at one time the deals could be a bit better then going through the web-site but that may have been in the past now! :-) . Looking into getting a TJ as back up
  4. Kaveman

Possible softball news

In Aurora Co. the Park & Rec dept. is looking at Aug 1st. to re-evaluate and possibly open up league play
  5. Kaveman

Social Distancing

Nice swings Steve. What bat are you hitting with? Just curious....
  6. Kaveman

Wild Fire Flex

Good to see your video's again Steve! Nice hitting.
  7. Kaveman

Have you ever busted a bat in the 1 year warranty time frame?

2013 Miken Triad (ASA) Loved that bat but spider-webbed pretty quick and about 6 months in, during a round of BP...CRACK
  8. Kaveman

Proper Tee Work Key for Improvement of Power and Average SM#98

Again, great video Ken on proper set up and use of the Tee!
  9. Kaveman

softball at its finest!

That was entertaining!
  10. Kaveman

Great Rotation proves Size Doesn't Matter to these athletes SM#87

Heard the same about a honey Bee - shouldn't be able to fly -but it does,,,,ahh - the power of 'honey!:)
  11. Kaveman

Bat grips....what you using?

I wanted to try something new and gave Wheelskins a shot (leather steering wheel lace up ) Looks awesome but works like crap on the swing and expensive...lol
  12. Kaveman

Rethink Stride with Positioning Step /Launch angle =Better control

Thank you Ken - this makes a lot of sense as I get a bit older - I was putting too much thought into the stride which would cause the loss of power in the follow through with the swing
  13. Kaveman

ASA vs USSSA bats with the 52 cor 300 comp softballs

What is wrong with buying with a credit card...it wasn't my card:D.. I know some form of cheating probably still occurs but for most league play- players that recognize it don't put up with it..jmo
  14. Kaveman

'K' Swinging vs. watching

One had been playing with us for 5 seasons, the other - brand new to softball
  15. Kaveman

meh - you asked!:rolleyes: doesn';t really matter -were all there to have fun and play some ball
  16. Kaveman

Yeah -agreed - had a little debate after the game which is worse..either way the heckling they'll receive for the rest of the season going to be priceless.
  17. Kaveman

good point - all work on that
  18. Kaveman

LOL The one swinging doesn't drink - The one watching was all amped up on 3 redbulls - we run-ruled them.
  19. Kaveman

At least this is an answer...:D
  20. Kaveman

Agree - coaching is a stretch...babysitting? / handholding?...you dont' like it don't post...lmao