Search results

1. ztrain

LTB 2002 demarini doublewall distance

mine has met its end. it now looks more like a cricket bat than a softball bat and i would like to find another. please let me know what you have.
  2. ztrain

GTG Tkr18 is gtg

Great communication and fast shipping. Would definately do more business with him.
  3. ztrain

For Sale 26oz Rawlings Rush Silverback

One of my friends asked me to see if I could sell this bat for him. It is a USSSA Rawlings Rush Silverback. It is a replacement bat also. I have more pics if interested. $230 obo shipped. He would also be up for trades involving 27or28oz asa combat rusty baumgardner, rush 98, or a craze and...
  4. ztrain

GTG jesseb is GTG

Great with communication and very quick shipment, would definately do future business with jesseb.
  5. ztrain

GTG chrisgotahemi

chrisgotahemi is way GTG, thanks again for you and the other bro's doing great things and helping out others. Keep it up and hope you have a great year.
  6. ztrain

Looking to get some full sub Jerseys

I know there are a few reps on here and I'm looking to find some deals on 13 jerseys. LMK what kind of deals you got and if you have some examples it would be great. Thanks, Cliff
  7. ztrain

Who to contact?

I've checked out the site some, but who can I contact to get an estimate on 13 full sub jerseys? Thanks, Cliff
  8. ztrain

LTB Looking to get Jerseys Done.

I know there are a few reps on here and I'm looking to find some deals on 13 jerseys. LMK what kind of deals you got and if you have some examples it would be great. Thanks, Cliff
  9. ztrain

GTG piffd is gtg

Quick replies and would do more business with him
  10. ztrain

GTG bgeb83

bgeb83 is definately gtg would do more business. quick replies and quick delivery. thanks again.
  11. ztrain

GTG Troy9 is gtg

got numbers for my bat, good quality and easy to put on. fast shipping. troy9 is gtg in my book. thanks!
  12. ztrain

38-40in pants

looking for navy base with red and white. or anything that includes those colors. let me know what you got.
  13. ztrain

GTG otis3041 is gtg

otis3041 is gtg, great with communication and quick to deliver. thanks again and will do more business with otis3041.
  14. ztrain

28oz asa catty

Looking to pick up a 28oz asa Catty for a buddy. He would like niw or mint is possible. let me know if anyone is looking to part with one. Thanks
  15. ztrain

GTG s.wallace7 is GTG

s.wallace7 is gtg, great to deal with and good with keeping in touch. would do future deals with s.wallace7.
  16. ztrain

Deals on team jerseys

Need jerseys for fall ball and looking for a good price, anyone have any suggestions. I live in Jackson, MI. Thanks, Cliff
  17. ztrain

nate_33 is gtg

got some pants from him, just as discribed and great communication.
  18. ztrain

LTB Dudley TA's

Looking for a dozen TA's anyone know where I can get hold of them? Yellow pref.
  19. ztrain

price chech on stealth

price check on stealth I was wondering what a 28 oz stealth in this codition would be going for?
  20. ztrain

Ltb 27oz scn3 flex

I had one for fall ball and loved it, unfurtunately it cracked and i have no recipt. Looking for one with recipt pref.