Search results

1. L

The rarest TPS's all in one place

Do you have any pictures of the blue titanium?
  2. L

Infinity Tech

Might as well change the date to 9/26/24 because that's the earliest anyone will see this "game changer"
  3. L

The rarest TPS's all in one place

How long have you had the nexus and titanium? Those might be two of the hardest bats to buy in general let alone NIW. Nice fines.
  4. L

Evil Empire, Let the games begin

Can you give us any specs? Usssa,usa,senior?
  5. L

LTB Bass

Email sent
  6. L

Price Check Picked up 3 OG Mikens, need some info on the Ultras

https://forums.softballfans.com/index.php?threads/the-pre-2007-miken-ultra-ii-buyers-guide.1179828/ Check out this thread. It might give some clarity to the ultras
  7. L

new Combat dual stamp

I got an email a few days ago about it. just bats has 4 dual stamped combats available.
  8. L

Original ultra painted black

Do you have any pictures?
  9. L

Miken's With Smooth Endcaps?

What were all the Miken's with Smooth endcaps? I've named the one's i could think of. I wasn't sure if any other Miken's had smooth endcaps. 1st Batch Freak OG Ultra 1 OG Ultra 2 Velocit-e Intensit-e
  10. L

LTB 2013 Demarini Mercy

2013 Demarini Mercy 25 or 26 oz. let me know what you have.
  11. L

LTB 2017 26 oz. Miken DC-41 ASA

2017 26 oz. Miken DC-41 ASA
  12. L

LTB Combat Krankenstein

Looking for a Combat Krankenstein. Let me know if you have one.
  13. L

brag post

Is this the one that went for 140 on the bay a few days ago?
  14. L

Bat Collections 3

I just went back to page two and saw hackers collection again. Forget how ridiculous his collection of combats was. Wonder if he ever moved any of those before the bottom fell out.
  15. L

Old Bat with a lifetime warranty

That's It. Thanks Joker
  16. L

Old Bat with a lifetime warranty

Does anyone remember a bat with a lifetime warranty probably 10-15 years ago. If my memory serves me correctly it was Green. Thats all I remember, I honestly cant even remember the manufacturer.
  17. L

Orange derby boy asa and the extinction

Are these two bats similiar in performance? I have a line on a old derby boys asa, but the extinction can be had pretty cheap, just seeing what people thought that have swung both of them.
  18. L

The War by the Shore is on tonight at 8 PM eastern time

After losing that 50k. Bats are gonna be $300 no warranty in no time.
  19. L

What's the worst ASA bat

Agree'd The Miken Nemesis is a trash can with 44's. It has to be on par with metal bats for 52's
  20. L

Apex Softballs Cor/Comp?

I found 18 of these balls in a box, I forgot I had them. It looks like they are out of business now. I was wondering if anyone remembers what the advertised Cor/Comp was on these? I want to say they were derby balls, but really can't remember. They don't have any markings, but Bullet, the Apex...