Search results

1. L

Miken's With Smooth Endcaps?

What were all the Miken's with Smooth endcaps? I've named the one's i could think of. I wasn't sure if any other Miken's had smooth endcaps. 1st Batch Freak OG Ultra 1 OG Ultra 2 Velocit-e Intensit-e
  2. L

LTB 2013 Demarini Mercy

2013 Demarini Mercy 25 or 26 oz. let me know what you have.
  3. L

LTB 2017 26 oz. Miken DC-41 ASA

2017 26 oz. Miken DC-41 ASA
  4. L

LTB Combat Krankenstein

Looking for a Combat Krankenstein. Let me know if you have one.
  5. L

Old Bat with a lifetime warranty

Does anyone remember a bat with a lifetime warranty probably 10-15 years ago. If my memory serves me correctly it was Green. Thats all I remember, I honestly cant even remember the manufacturer.
  6. L

Orange derby boy asa and the extinction

Are these two bats similiar in performance? I have a line on a old derby boys asa, but the extinction can be had pretty cheap, just seeing what people thought that have swung both of them.
  7. L

Apex Softballs Cor/Comp?

I found 18 of these balls in a box, I forgot I had them. It looks like they are out of business now. I was wondering if anyone remembers what the advertised Cor/Comp was on these? I want to say they were derby balls, but really can't remember. They don't have any markings, but Bullet, the Apex...
  8. L

GTG Phatjedi is GTG

Bought a couple bats from him, shipping and communication was fast and smooth.
  9. L

Last bat combat made?

What's the last bat ever made under the combat name or is Easton planning on running a line of combats still?
  10. L

LTB Jak'd Nemesys or Boombah Cannon

Looking for a 27 oz Jak'd Nemesys or any weight Boombah Cannon. Let me know what you have.
  11. L

Apex Sports Softballs.....still around?

I was just wondering if apex sports is still in business? I was looking at getting a dozen of the diablo homerun derby balls, but they are out of stock as are all of the other balls. Wasn't sure if they were just out because of it being softball season or what. Also if anyone has a dozen of...
  12. L

Toloso Primo

Looking to pick one of these up. let me know what you got. thanks.
  13. L

LTB 26-27 oz. Worth mayhem M7598

Looking for a 26 or 27 oz. Worth Mayhem M7598. Let me know what you got. Thanks.
  14. L

For Sale 26 oz. Stiff Handle Midload Monsta DNA W/ Lifetime warranty

26 oz. Stiff Handle Midload Monsta DNA W/ Lifetime warranty 30 BP swings, has never seen a game. Perfect condition Comes with Brand new original grip One time Replacement (never expires) $325 Shipped SOLD
  15. L

LTB Boombah Cannon

Looking for a Boombah Cannon in any size. let me know what you have.
  16. L

For Trade Few for Trade

Keeping It - 34/25 Anderson RocketTech FP SOLD - 34/25 Easton FP11SY9 NFS, Board Rules - 26 FL NIW Combat DS Plague $75 - 26 FL Combat Virus Plague - webbed barrel SOLD - 26 Combat Derby Boys ASA - Disc Rattle, some webbing SOLD - 27 TPS Black Nexus SOLD - 26 TPS Voltage SB73V Trade Only - 27...
  17. L

For Sale 26oz White DC-41 Returnable

SOLD
  18. L

need help with a bat....voltage

I recently bought a voltage off of here. I cleaned it up and found a scrape on it. Would you be worried about this? And I paid 180 for it, was the price fair?
  19. L

For Sale $100 SB34 Genesis

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18091862#post18091862
  20. L

LTB or LTTF a Boombah Cannon

Im looking for a boombah cannon, I have cash or trades. let me know if you have one, looking for all weights. Thanks.