Search results

1. Frozenrope88

Swinging Bunt team 10

now otherwise known as dysfunctional 1. Jesse Miless 2. Dave Arteberry 3. Paul Ashcraft 4. Josh Faber 5. Jason Wheeler 6. Dan Wingler 7. Ryan Kolles 8. Mark Jacott 9. Jason Janiszewski 10. Heather Littlebrant 11. Charles (myself) 12. Susan Thompson anyone happen to be here and...
  2. Frozenrope88

advice

Ok. first of all i know absolutely nothing about fitness or diet. im 24, 6'3 and about 370lbs. im agile for my size but obviously could be better. so id like some help from you guys. i dont exercise a lot but i wanna start and i cant really say much about my diet. i dont eat bad but my...
  3. Frozenrope88

Any the box

Didnt know where actually to put this but i was wondering what are the dimensions of the batters box supposed to be, our box is about 4 1/2 ft long and maybe 2 wide and ive been getting warned for starting out of the box and want to know... Thanks
  4. Frozenrope88

Team 18

guess ill see if anyone from team 18 is here.
  5. Frozenrope88

Broken?

I have a SCN12BH that has maybe 500 hits max. it was about 40 out yesterday and i hit maybe 8 balls with it and 1 was of the endcap and the next hit felt off so i put it down. today it was 60 and the 2 guys and i that swung it couldnt swing it... no matter where we made contact on the bat it...
  6. Frozenrope88

Advice

Im wanting to get a dietary supplement and want to know what would be suggested... 2 years ago i took Xenadrine Hardcore for about a month and it worked well for me untill i would get dizzy and light headed when id take them. suggestions please P.S i will be buying from GNC most likely
  7. Frozenrope88

do you guys

do any of you have that 1 guy on the team that thinks he is so awesome, trys to help everyone cause he knows how to play the best, and trys to coach the team whenever he gets the chance. for us its our SS. he gives throwing tips and hitting tips to everyone and he has the most errors and...
  8. Frozenrope88

GTG RealDK

bought P90X from him excellent communication all around good deal