Search results

1. kielowens

New Mizuno 2pc Nighthawk pics

Dual stamps have been breaking. If it's broke mizuno will give you an Asa mamba and an Asa only nighthawk when they come out later this year.
  2. kielowens

New Mizuno 2pc Nighthawk pics

I officially have put my triad and dc down for a 27 oz balanced nh. About 75 swings and really crisp feel. Lots of knuckle balls coming off. Love the feel!
  3. kielowens

Bats from Canada

for instance, the og candian catty was the og z2k technology. really close in performance and better durability. the ri Canadian catty was just like the ri z2000. The power dome was a z4000 I believe. Most are similar. Some were just the same as some really hot bats but were sold out in...
  4. kielowens

Last year's miken triad usssa blk/Blue

it my favorite bat. ive had dc's, the new jh legits but nothing compares. I now have 3.
  5. kielowens

Demarini lawmen

I'm a miken guy and saw y'all play the honey badgers a few times bc I know a few of those guys. Y'all hit the piss out of it. Of all the bats y'all were swinging the new stadium (the all white one) was impressive, maybe had more swings on it.
  6. kielowens

2015 Freedom Sports Winter World Series (Myrtle Beach)

if its the old fort bragg team they're pretty good. Anyone know anything about a team called Hometown Villians out of VA?
  7. kielowens

Miken Triad - 2013 or 2014

The 14s are legit. We had both. I traded in my psycho to get a dc41 for utrip after swinging the Asa triad. 90% of our team swings the triad and the others swing the 52.
  8. kielowens

Price Check 28 oz j3u

What are these going for? I'm not a Demarini guy, so I was just wondering. 40-50 hits 28 oz with a return and no receipt.
  9. kielowens

Best asa miken for .44 and .52 core balls

Freak 52 is straight stupid
  10. kielowens

Black psycho update.

He never said he hit it 500ft. 402 plus 30 to 40 ft is still less than 450.... Still there's a reason why he has his own bat. The stick is legit. Between me and my team I have sold 10 of these in the last week. I just picked up the Asa psycho too and it's stupid out the wrapper. These are great...
  11. kielowens

Black psycho update.

Put 31 swings on mine straight out the wrapper in a tournament. 24-31 later with 12 DBls and 5 hrs, I'm a believer. I still have an original z but this is my gamer. Og is hotter but maybe a little to hot.
  12. kielowens

Price Check J2 ntu10

Maybe 100 swings. Not broken in at all. Has to much flex for me. 28oz. Great condition.
  13. kielowens

Price Check 28 oz orange and Black Craze

Still in wrapper
  14. kielowens

Help please

Which companies can do neon or fluoresant colors. Have been told by a company that did our mock up that they don't do them. My guys are stuck on neon green and really want that color. Any suggestions I will appreciate it. We are looking for 2 sets of shirts and a pair of pants. Thanks
  15. kielowens

For Trade 27oz black/grey Frenzy rb500 utrip

27 oz black and grey frenzy rb500. 100 hits still not broken in. Let me know on my email [email protected] .
  16. kielowens

For Trade 28 oz easton scn9 for utrip Demarini.

Is that the red one?
  17. kielowens

For Trade 28 oz easton scn9 for utrip Demarini.

I have a 28 oz easton scn9. Looking for demarini utrip sticks. Email me for pics @ [email protected].
  18. kielowens

RD 28 questions!

I probably say 3-4 hundred cuts. I am sure nothing has been done bc the guy that owns it doesn't really know anything about getting the bat cut. I think its 1998/3000. Plus it has gotten a little cooler in SC so that's helps too.