Search results

1. Tynimiller

For Sale Semi-Retirement Sale - 26.5oz Melon, 27oz Highlighter and others...

That is paypal as a gift including shipping in that. I have no receipts for any of these bats. Moving on to play less and less and looking to sell: ONLY THE RECOIL, SOULTA AND COMBAT ARE LEFT - WOULD DO $100 FOR ALL THREE SHIPPED The Melon is 26.5oz and the Highlighter (Freak 30) is a 27oz...
  2. Tynimiller

ASA Deadball - Advance or No?

Had a call go against us or at least we think...now it didn't affect the outcome of the game but it got me thinking if it were in a more crunch time situation what is the proper call. A runner hit a ball to shallow CF...rounded 1B extremely long and our CF decided to throw to 1B as he attempted...
  3. Tynimiller

For Sale 4 Sticks...all sub-$100 or less! Eastons and a Miken

Selling these for a couple local buds of mine... First up: -27oz Easton Trizone w/o the new stamp. Thing is solid, no visible webbing that I could locate but should be anytime soon if hasn't. Endcap is solid and has normal wear from seasons. No clue on return so will assume no, no receipt...
  4. Tynimiller

NSA stick with same feel as AM?

I always swung Mikens....but I have fallen in love with my Aftermath and am looking for a new NSA stick that has the same feel and balance point but don't know DeMarini's good enough....little help? Thoughts.
  5. Tynimiller

For Sale/Trade Mikens, Reebok, Demarini...

I am looking to move all of the following: -27oz Miken Freak Plus. It is still in ridiculous good shape and endcap is VERY TIGHT. Thing is just starting to open up and change tune...lot of life left in this thing. $100 > NOW $75 (serial# 62290176) SOLD FOR ASKING LISTED AS PACKAGE DEAL -28 oz...
  6. Tynimiller

For Sale 2003 Honda VTX 1800S...amazing off-season deal!

Here's my craigslist ad: http://southbend.craigslist.org/mcy/3211871971.html JUST PURCHASED A BRAND NEW BATTERY FOR IT. *ALSO ANYONE WHO GETS SOMEONE IN TOUCH WITH ME WHO ACTUALLY BUYS IT WILL GET $50 PAYPAL'D TO THEM AS A THANKS. I just don't ride the thing anymore and it deserves a home...
  7. Tynimiller

For Sale Freak 98 27oz (bubble)

SOLD*** Bat is still in amazing shape. Swung in one bp session prior to my purchase, and swung in one by me and a buddy once while I've owned it. Had it as a back up but now looking to move it. Although I think the guy before me either played on gravel or used it perhaps a season very lightly...
  8. Tynimiller

For Trade OG White Dictator 27oz for a Combat

*******TRADED****** I'm just getting to curious to try a combat. I'd consider either NSA or ASA, but would prefer ASA as I could use it more. The Tator, tough for me to let go as I feel is the #1 underrated stick I've swung, has some webbing forming, tight endcap and taped thin grip. Got...
  9. Tynimiller

The price of combats vs quality?

Okay, been around for years but only ever swung Miken and the occasional Catty...no true experience with Combats. I've always wanted to try out a combat simply because of them being so cheap (not saying all of them but man the market is loaded with $100 or less sticks) but that is at the same...
  10. Tynimiller

In memory custom compression arm sleeve...

So I've emailed multiple places throughout the day sharing how I'd like to pay for a custom arm sleeve which will be dedicated to my brother whom if it weren't for his passing I wouldn't be here. Won't go into the story here, but if anyone has any recommendations for places to hit up please post...
  11. Tynimiller

For Sale/Trade 27oz (ASA) Recoil Maxload

***SOLD for $180*** First off, tons of pictures in my album, only added the stamp ones to thread because those are most important. This thing has only seen one season of use by one guy who never broke it in. He gave up on it so I took it off him with estimated 300-400 hits (according to...
  12. Tynimiller

For Sale/Trade 27oz Mizuno RB500 (14in)

**SOLD for $70** Trade offers of all kinds will be looked at but I'm especially looking for ASA Dictators (White with blue writing). I'm a Miken fan so an ASA Miken would also catch my eye (282s, 484s, Camos or Chaos). I'm a 26oz to 28oz user typically but would consider 29oz if deal is...
  13. Tynimiller

For Sale 27oz RD28

SOLD BL18ok Buddy of mine is getting rid of his RD28. He bought this puppy NIW and is the only guy to ever swing it live. He knows it's on the bottom half of 500 hits and prolly closer to 300 or 350. Asking $380. Bat will be shipped with insurance and tracking #. Let me know if I'm high on...
  14. Tynimiller

LTB White ASA Tators

These are the ASA White with Blue lettering 27oz and 28oz preferred, but for right price will go 26oz or 29oz. Looking to probably pick up 1 or 2, possibly 3 if price is right. The Mizuno RB500 in my sig is up for trade on 1 or 2 tators if interested.
  15. Tynimiller

Mizuno RB500 endcap question?

Alright, I've done it with Miken but curious if Mizuno will replace an endcap for a fee? Recently inherited a RB500 Frenzy that I can't use at all in any leagues because the endcap has a crack running through it. It's not completely chipped off but still pulled. I honestly don't want the stick...
  16. Tynimiller

For Sale Clearing out sale (Freak98s, OG Crush, 484)

*update: Just THE RETURNABLE FREAK98 IS LEFT NOW.* Well, knee and life are making softball less important. Gonna focus on other things besides softball so besides a couple of my sticks I'm clearing house of my small but nice collection. MANY MORE PICTURES OF EVERY STICK IN PROFILE ALBUM Miken...
  17. Tynimiller

Price Check Freak98 warranty return?

How much of a difference in price is a warranty stamped Freak98 compared to one that isn't a warranty stamp...need to know to resolve a deal, and going with general consensus from board bros.
  18. Tynimiller

White ASA Dictators and/or Miken 282's

Looking for 28oz bats or lighter. Pm me
  19. Tynimiller

Northern Indiana Need SS/2B

Team going to be playing ASA D, and team is pretty much set in every position except the center of the infield. Need SS or 2B first, but also looking to pick up another pitcher as well. Most of team is from the Goshen, Elkhart, Mishawaka, South Bend area...and will primarily be playing...
  20. Tynimiller

For Sale/Trade SCN4 and Ultimate Weapon

These two now have own thread. Looking to sell both or listen to trade offers. I'd be willing to do a 2 for your 1 just shoot offers if valid. ASA bats wanted in trades unless a NRG600. TRADED AWAY-28oz SCN4 is a bat I got in a trade on the board and the thing is nice. Clicking but just at the...