Search results

1. touch415

Easton Brett Helmer 2016 ASA

my advice is stick to demarini, and monsta if you want a good performing ASA bat that smashes 52s........... looks isn't always important...
  2. touch415

Easton Brett Helmer 2016 ASA

its ASA most league switch to 52s and big tourney are all 52s with compression testing, why are people swinging rocks with ASA bats thats why they're fragile, my thing is invest in buying some musher for bp and practice your game with the balls you are going to be using, :biggthumpup:....
  3. touch415

2016 Kirby Bp

I hated last year Kirby because that sh/t was really a piece of crap bat out the wrapper even with 2k hits on it, now bat has almost 5k and that's a full year hitting that bat in bp..lol.. and its nice but the new 2016 line feels much better out the wrapper and it's going to take less hits to...
  4. touch415

2016 Kirby Bp

To me you could buy last year model for $80-100 and get disgusted putting 4K-6k of swings or get the new **** that's going to take way less swings to open up..
  5. touch415

2016 Kirby Bp

Me to...lol... Kirby this weekend was the celebrity at the tourney because how bright it was people luv the looks..
  6. touch415

2016 Kirby Bp

oh damn sorry for the monster pics!!!!!!!ngtg.......lol........
  7. touch415

2016 Kirby Bp

hahahahah......yes it does!!!!!! the ping is not there with the 2016 easton i'm guessing, i thought this kirby was going to svck ass out the wrapper like last year kirby, but it prove me wrong...lol
  8. touch415

2016 Kirby Bp

https://youtu.be/EfynVoq0TsM Handle: Stiff handle 12" barrel Endload: 27oz bat scale at 27.6 with stock grip, it felt pretty heavy... my 16 helmer swings way lighter and its 27.5.. Feel: bat felt super stiff, good sweet spot being it has a 12" barrel and new.. Distance: bat was...
  9. touch415

Scott Kirby - Thoughts

This guy is not down!!! All talk ...lol..
  10. touch415

New 2016 Brett Helmer Vid

http://youtu.be/TepOfuXlBG0
  11. touch415

New Easton release?

homerunmonkey once you enter discount code depending on what discount code they offer you end up paying $260-300 the most...
  12. touch415

Easton Brett Helmer 2016

yea its weird because the paint still feels smooth on that part like nothing is wrong with it, and jpg was the first to notice the end cap look separated with the glue visible super shady...lol... il try to take a pic on it hopefully the dirt didn't fill it in already ...lol....but i'm not...
  13. touch415

Easton Brett Helmer 2016

yea forgot to mention even my end cap look shady, maybe i got a factory shaver to the gills...lol......:eek:
  14. touch415

Easton Brett Helmer 2016

27.5 that only weight that you could get right now on the new line seems like, but feels awesome ..
  15. touch415

Easton Brett Helmer 2016

Put 373 cuts on mine and it's smoking the ball... Don't know if matte finish is making it a big difference in performance compare to jpg stick or maybe they tweak it little more on performance like took another layer off....lol..
  16. touch415

Easton Brett Helmer 2016

17. touch415

Scott Kirby - Thoughts

Yea my sis couldn't hang with the abuse like the Kirby.. To be honest I really thought the sis had a lot of potential and it was going to get nasty hot but didn't amaze me the last 30 hits was super hot but then crack...ngtg .. 1543 cuts on my sis should've never hit jpg rocks those balls were...
  18. touch415

VIDEO: Smash it Sports Team Edition vs Torq

Last weekend my sis with 800 cuts tested at with a ASA tester, can someone tell me what those number would be for the usssa tester ...
  19. touch415

2016 easton wegman

PayPal ready for the scale
  20. touch415

Easton Brett Helmer 2016

Looks like webbing, pretty sure all new line Easton are going web up super fast.