1. Franky08519

Swinging Bunt Team 8

Anyone else on here on Team 8?
  2. Franky08519

SBF team/teams for 2012 Mudbash

Hell YEAH!!
  3. Franky08519

Team 18

Patiently waiting on my phone call. :D:D I just don't give the digits out to anyone. Hee hee!!
  4. Franky08519

Team 18

I was thinking the same thing. LOL
  5. Franky08519

Team 18

Yes! It was great playing with you guys. I had fun as usual. I will make a mental note to self to NEVER park close to the fields when Repp is there. LOL :D
  6. Franky08519

6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

Great tourney again this year! Thanks Dusty and everyone else that puts all their effort into this. Special thanks to Dusty for keeping the kids dry and giving us a ride our car. :-D We appreciate it. Also thanks to team 18 for making this another good experience for me.
  7. Franky08519

Team 18

I'm on the team.
  8. Franky08519

Looking For Ideas for Swinging Bunt 2011

I'm going to regret saying this, but I agree with Tony. NO SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR GIRLS. It's a men's tournament, and those of us that play in the men's league already understand what to expect.
  9. Franky08519

New date for the 2010 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!

Awesome job Steph organizing everything with minimal help from James Duncan. Thumbs up for all the hard work you do for the tourney. :D
  10. Franky08519

I noticed yesterday that more phone numbers had been added, but my favorite comment was "You dike *****s need to STFU and get tested for STDs, grow up!" I laughed my ass off about that one!
  11. Franky08519

Not to mention the wonderful reading material that's been on the door all summer. Some argument between two dikes.. :D
  12. Franky08519

4 GG in Rantoul IL Aug 7th

I got to play too! I had a lot of fun. I'm a little sun burnt but other than that I'm GTG.
  13. Franky08519

GTG dmolina15 is gtg

Got a bat for my husband from him. Was exactly what was advertised, very pleased and my husband liked the bat!! Thank you again dmolina
  14. Franky08519

How ya been???

How ya been???
  15. Franky08519

Thanks chacha!

Thanks chacha!
  16. Franky08519

Nice Avatar hottie!!!!

Nice Avatar hottie!!!!
  17. Franky08519

How about that new avatar???LOL

How about that new avatar???LOL
  18. Franky08519

qwertle8

I bought a bat from him and it was exactly what he said it was. I paid for it and it was less than 3 days and I got the bat. Exactly what I expected. I would buy from him again!
  19. Franky08519

I cuddle with my BF every night.

I cuddle with my BF every night.