Search results

1. R

For Sale 26 oz OG Extended

Have a super clean 26 oz og extended. The little end cap wear is from in and out of the bag. Not sure of hits on it but id say 800 is realistic. I cant load pics but I can text them . Hit me up 207-689-5519. And ill send them to your phone. I need to find my digital camera to load pics. Id like...
  2. R

For Trade super clean og ext for rd28

Im seriously thinking about trading my super clean still glossy og extended. Its a 26 oz. I havent put one swing on it since I got it. This is the link to the thread I bought it from on here.Would need to be a 26 or 27 rd28 asa only. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1157813
  3. R

Demarini question

Ive been looking into the phenixs lately and see 4 and 5 stamps..what is this in reference to??? Thanks guys
  4. R

Bat Collections 3

the old one got closed out so thought Id fire up a new one
  5. R

GTG BL18ok

Bought a bat from paid when we discussed! ! Def gtg
  6. R

GTG Roman2469

bought a bat from him and everything was super good!!!! Def a gtg bro!! :D
  7. R

For Sale 26 oz og may98 and 26 oz Synergy 2

SYNERGY 2 IS GONE AND DEAL PENDING ON MAY98 Got both bats for sale. Just got og may98 from board bro, unsure on number of hits but its in good shape. Has a couple cleat scrapes on it tried getting close up of them. They dont look bad up close and dont appear to hinder any performance. Has the...
  8. R

GTG deuce hains 9

traded bats and he was great to deal with. good communication the whole way through
  9. R

GTG xdnine

traded bats everything showed up just as described. Def GTG :D
  10. R

not a noob but got a Worth ????????????

Have a 27 oz OG Made in USA may 98. Hear people saying yellow lasered serial numbers. Well are they where worth normally puts the seria numbers :eek: ? Just checking..
  11. R

GTG garzachi

Did a trade and everything was just as described.:D Easy to deal with and communicates well!! thanks bro
  12. R

For Trade NIW 26oz SRV 3

I looked through the store they dont have this bat available anymore so hopefully this thread stays.:D FOR TRADE ONLY as of right now....Have the NIW SRV 3 to trade. Only looking for other ASA bats. No combats or Mizunos please. Prefer 26 or 27 oz. Really want to use towards and OG flex or OG...
  13. R

GTG Op Power

sold bro a bat and he paid super quick as soon as we agreed on deal. Def gtg and easy to deal with!!!!
  14. R

GTG Tuck8

did 3 way trade with him and another board bro...Tuck was right on with descriptions..Def gtg
  15. R

GTG Jimbawno....

Bought a bat from me and paid super quick after reaching deal..def gtg here boys...:D
  16. R

For Sale 27oz SCN12BH

BAT IS SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDGot this bat from my ss on this site. Gotta move all my extra bats due to financial hardships. Bat has about 500 swings on it, just a guess here..Few scratches and a tiny paint chip you can see in the endcap picture below. No rattles or anything. Looking for...
  17. R

Buyer Beware yogibear189

we made a deal and 6 days later still hasnt paid.. All done waiting but this is kinda rediculous....Supposedly it was for his friend but who knows..so just be careful agreeing to a deal with him...I did not ship but set up a deal for something else pending his payment and now Im stuck because...
  18. R

GTG jxbird

This man is right on pont...Super dude and easy to work deals with...thanks bro!!:D
  19. R

For Trade 26 oz Rush98 super clean

BAT HAS BEEN DEALT TO JXBIRD................................................................................Dont play much asa so lookin to trade a GEM...26 oz under 200 swings and no webbing but has what sounds like 1 small piece of rattle which is common with any of the Rush line.. Both my...
  20. R

LTTF 26 or 27 oz DUO

Got a super clean OG FREAK second batch Ill post in the miken section tomorrow looking to trade towards a DUO...lmk