Search results

1. Stretch19

Need some Help: Middle School Baseball team

My buddy coaches middle school baseball at a school that doesnt get much funding. The first day of tryouts were yesterday and he got 14 kids to show up, none of which had on any kind of pants/jersey and only one of the kids had a hat on. Anyways, he said most of them will just practice in their...
  2. Stretch19

How in the ****...

is this team 4-6, yet lead the league in points? QB: Smith WR: Brown WR: Cooks RB: Kamara RB: Coleman TE: Ertz Flex: Fitz B: Peterson B.: Hilton B: Hyde B: Hill B: Engram **** you fantasy football
  3. Stretch19

Thoughts on Trade

Thoughts on the following trade... Carlos Hyde/Emmanuel Sanders for Aaron Jones/Jeremy Maclin
  4. Stretch19

Start 5

Think I have some favorable match ups this week, but having a hard time cutting it down to the 5...2 RB, 2 WR, Flex -Jeffery vs DET -Baldwin vs NYJ -D Johnson vs LA -McKinnon vs NYG -T Benjamin vs NO -Michael vs NYJ -D Jax vs CLE -J Charles vs PIT -Hurns vs IND
  5. Stretch19

USSSA Conference Approved Bat List

Is there a special approved bat list for Conference? If so, where can it be found?
  6. Stretch19

Estes Tourney BLD Mansfield

Anyone playing the Estes Tourney this weekend?
  7. Stretch19

Oregons new field...

ooooooooooooooh kill em The new field will feature a unique design each week as an extension of the uniform palette. The LED field can also be programmed to provide unique field celebration graphics on first downs and touchdowns, as well as delivering crowd prompts.
  8. Stretch19

Darius Fleming

So wtf is really going on here? Dude said he kicks in a car window and pulls a lady from the burning vehicle, all while none of the law enforcement agencies in the area have any record of an incident resembling what he describes taking place....wtf?
  9. Stretch19

College Football Playoffs

OU -3 vs Clemson Bama -9.5/10 vs MSU I like both of the dogs to cover and win outright anyone else?
  10. Stretch19

Defense this week...

Houston on bye so my options are the following: PHI @ Dallas NO vs TEN NYG @ TB PITT vs OAK MIA @ BUF BUF vs MIA there are others, but they are too laughable to waste the bandwidth on..suggestions?
  11. Stretch19

The Association

Tips tonight...does anyone actually care?
  12. Stretch19

Freedom Super Worlds

Are there updated team lists for the Freedom Super Worlds?
  13. Stretch19

E Worlds Florida

US Tech out of Miami lost their 2nd game of the tourney...then went on to win 16 straight...damn
  14. Stretch19

Brew Crew

youre off to quite a successful start with your tournaments here man...congrats to you
  15. Stretch19

Backwards HR

yall need to step your game up, big time http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:13390540
  16. Stretch19

F your lame ass bat flips, this kids got all your milk...

Maybe one day you tools bat flipping could be as cool as this kid
  17. Stretch19

The Open

Does Spieth win again?
  18. Stretch19

ASA nationals labor day weekend salem va

Who all is going to this?
  19. Stretch19

Hey SPeterson

I gave you an email address as well as the link for the online warranty form and you delete your post for "Dumb Responses" talk about a ***** made MFer right there
  20. Stretch19

OG Freak Break in time

Having a friendly discussion and was curious what your experience with the OG Freaks break in time was... was it hot out the wrapper and needed little to no swing on it to break it in or did it need a few hundred swings before it reached its full potential?