Search results

1. warpath

Over 35 worlds for n00bs

Looking on some info for over 35 worlds. Pretty sure GSL had one but I can't find anything on their site. What else is there and whats the easiest to win. Cheers
  2. warpath

Defending MVP,s and Tourny wins

So many championships to defend this year. This was OC memorial weekend 2017 60+ teams. 9-1 on the mound and made 1 out all weekend.
  3. warpath

How many home runs will you hit this year

It can be league ball and tournys combined.
  4. warpath

Who here swings shaved bats on the reg

Come on be honest
  5. warpath

Rip-It Vision Helmet/Facemask

First headgear I've ever gotten and still haven't wore it in a game. The vision is really nice and it's also light and fits good. Never liked the catchers masks or face masks but this seems like it's going work well. However I may look semi retarded....oh well. Waaaaay too many close calls and...
  6. warpath

We got the Auto Bumpage

After our little run at worlds we got the bump. We played up a bunch last year and planned on playing D/C this year. We are by far the most hated team in our area mostly due to me being the pitcher haha We should win the MD Major in June which is really gonna set this thing off...stay tuned...
  7. warpath

Two days til

Damaged runs through worlds and becomes the best team in the universe.
  8. warpath

League Ball

I can't even make myself care about it.
  9. warpath

How awesome is your tourny team?

http://www.usssa.com/sports/Team3.asp?TeamID=1912717 Not a big deal we are doing ok.
  10. warpath

For Sale Vinci br45 for sale

Game ready Kip Leather BR45 14 1/4" used for two seasons and relaced by dirty30 last spring. I didn't clean it so it is a little dirty but the gloves in perfect shape. 150$ to your door it will ship today.
  11. warpath

Florida softball question

I'm moving to fernandina beach this summer. What associations are the tourneys in the Jacksonville areah? And what are most of the leagues?
  12. warpath

Warpath in Myrtle this weekend

I'm playing at market Commons park if anyone wants to hang and Ill be rolling into myrtle in about an hour...hollaaaaaaa
  13. warpath

Just got this email from my league director.

Me question... Hey Pat Nick martinez . Will bats have to have the new Utrip stamp this year or can we use the old bats? His response... As long as the bat is approved by ASA. Our contract for Umpires is with ASA so is the bat list we follow. Thanks Pat Sooo... We used utrip bats last...
  14. warpath

What's the best bat for keeping it in the park?

I made 7 outs at winter worlds, 6 of them were lazer bombs and the other the guy made a miraculous diving catch in the LC gap.
  15. warpath

49ers favored over the Ravens

Kaepernick -3.5 they are begging you to take the ravens.
  16. warpath

Biggest big game choke artists

Matt Ryan Peyton manning Tony Romo Jim Kelly
  17. warpath

If Alex Smith would've played against GB

Frisco would've lost.. Discuss.....
  18. warpath

Wilson, Kaepernick or RG3

Who would you take right now?
  19. warpath

RG||| recap

And this is coming from a skins fan. Did he come off as a little arrogant, a little selfish, and a little scared that Cousins might have done well? Now that the dust has settled and I hear him say " no way I was coming off that field I'm the starter" blah blah blah it's kind of pissing me off a...
  20. warpath

Pay pal sent Tippin

**** sucker mother ****er:rolleyes: