Search results

1. bigmick10

Dunn Right Sports

Hey Guys, check out Dunn Rights' Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/dunnrightsports They have sponsored several teams this year and they are just getting started. I know a bunch of you guys coach kids teams or know people that do. If you are looking for deals on softball uniforms...
  2. bigmick10

Stats

I know a lot of teams don't keep stats BUT if you do, you may dig this.... www.gamechanger.io Very cool website
  3. bigmick10

GTG Ramtough2725

Ramtough2725 is solid!! not only have we had smooth transactions, he's a good guy and a good ballplayer!! He is G2G for sure. I would do business and play ball with him anytime.
  4. bigmick10

orange County, CA

Hi, I may be moving out to the Newport Beach area and i was looking to see what type of leagues are prevalent out there. could anyone message me some local rec websites or league info. Thanks
  5. bigmick10

Jersey Experience

Hi Guys: I know everyone has had varying experiences with companies regarding uniforms. I just wanted to fill you in on our situation. Back in August we went to G4G to get jerseys (our mistake). For 3 months we were lied to and deceived regarding the status of their arrival. Unfortunately...
  6. bigmick10

return protocal

i sold a bat, it apparently was damaged really bad during shipping (no insurance) not worth it. what would you do?
  7. bigmick10

1 pitch 11/13 ANY BAT ANY BALL

My buddy is looking for teams for a 1 pitch THIS SATURDAY 11/13. it will be at Sharon Park 1950 Sharon Road, ***ming, GA. ANY BAT, ANY BALL $150 per team reply here. thanks
  8. bigmick10

wood bat

i am gonna get ripped for this but i did a search with no luck. does anyone use a wood bat that they would recommend??
  9. bigmick10

Who would you use????

There is a lot of bad feedback about places to get uniforms so i thought i would flip it. If you were starting a team, who would you call to get your uniforms?? Thanks
  10. bigmick10

Not GTG Go 4 Graphics in Dallas, GA NGTG

On August 6, 2010 I sent Kevin a $950 deposit to Players Softball Association for him to provide 27 softball jerseys and 10 softball pants. We agreed that these items would be provided by August 25, 2010 prior to our fall softball season. After Kevin missed the first week of the season he “gave”...
  11. bigmick10

Resmondo Duo BP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eHDRRWvMQQ&feature=related
  12. bigmick10

44/375 Balls

Just trying to get some opinions on what you think the best 44/375 ball is? Thanks, Mike
  13. bigmick10

For Sale/Trade Mizuno Crush G3 28oz

Very clean, hot Crush. This bat is in PERFECT shape, i bought it new and never really hit with it. if you like this bat you will not find a cleaner used bat out there. NIW i have seen it go for $189, i am asking $125 but i am negotiable to the right offer Thanks, Mike
  14. bigmick10

For Sale/Trade White Demarini One ASA

26oz. this is my wife's bat and it has barely 150 swings on it. She is switching to an Easton. The bat is in great shape. Asking $125 plus S&H. I will throw in an old single wall White Steel for $175. let me know thanks Mike SORRY...$125 is a typo, it is actually $150 my mistake, i...