Search results

1. Cotter8

For Sale NIB Elite Turfs size 7 men's (women's 8)

I got these as a gift and they are still in box. Half size too small. They are a size 7 men's or would fit a female who wears a size 8. Red and black. They look like this: $40 shipped
  2. Cotter8

Miken Hat

Looking to buy a new Miken hat similar to the one pictured on the Miken website (unfortunately that style is not available for purchase). Most colors would be fine, flex fit or adjustable. http://store.mikensports.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?PROCFUN+WPRODUCT+WSPLASH+PRD+ENG
  3. Cotter8

Softball Junkie T-shirts for sale-World's Fundraiser

Hey everyone, My mixed team is trying to raise some money for World's...first time for us to go to World's so any sales will certainly be appreciated! They are $10 per shirt or $12 with team name on the back. Discount for team sales of 10 or more. Orders take about 1-2 weeks. You can...
  4. Cotter8

My GTG List

ski13 - great communication, prompt shipping, bat as described, STONEYD65 - great deal, completed a couple months ago, we'rejust catching up w/feedback but if you need a bat, see Dennis, def. gtg socialdfan - quick pmt, great to deal with, thanks! gtg brfl86 - timely pmt., thanks for...