Search results

1. S

I am needing a logo done.

Needing a logo for a hat done. Not difficult and I know exactly what I want. Not looking to spend a 50$ fee. Team money is pretty tight
  2. S

I am needing a logo done.

Needing a logo for a hat done. Not difficult a d I know exactly what I want. Not looking to spend a 50$ fee. Team money is pretty tigjt
  3. S

Baseball uniforms

18 u baseball team looking to purchase new unis for the upcoming year. Will need 2 sets of richardson pts 20 hats, and 2 sets of unis. 1 jersey top will be button up. Thank you
  4. S

BASEBALL UNIFORMS

18 u baseball team looking to purchase new unis for the upcoming year. Will need 2 sets of richardson pts 20 hats, and 2 sets of unis. 1 jersey top will be button up. Thank you
  5. S

In need of dri fit silk screened usual for high school team

Looking for dri fit short and long sleeved shirt in white, red ,and grey. They will be simple, will say Robertson co baseball and have a logo. Some will need names and numbers on back. Looking for best price as usual
  6. S

hoodie design

Needing a hoodie designed asap. PM me your fee and when u can start
  7. S

Need artist for hoodie design

Looking for an artist to design a hoodie for me. That's all I need is the design. Not to difficult of a job. PM me price. Thsnks
  8. S

LTB LTB louisville slugger or TPS hat

Looking for LS or TPS hats. Pm me
  9. S

price check velocit-e 2

Bought one the other day from a guy who hadn't played n ten years. Took it out and swung it and it is smoking didn't know if these bats were very desireable or not. Don't really remember seeing these things a lot back n the day?
  10. S

LTB worth hats ???

Looking for worth elite or easton hats
  11. S

worth hats ???

Need one. Who gotem
  12. S

mesh pants/warmups need help

Looking for help with some sort of mesh pant or like a basketball warm up pant that u can play in. Looking for something durable but light enough for the heat. May have the team name or something embroidered on the quad. If someone does these or have an idea on these help me out
  13. S

Need jerseys and hats quick

Got in a pinch with a local guy. Hasnt even started on our UNIS after a month. So money returned and moving on. Looking for 2 subs (doesn't have to b full) trucker hat and posssibly hoody. Pants r not a must. looking for under 90$ per person for 15
  14. S

LTB looking for a reebok rep

Looking for a Reebok Rep or someone who can hook me up with some vero 1V zig low quags. Preferred white. Lmk
  15. S

Chuck gossow/twisted tees

I've been dealing with chuck over at twisted tees and must say top notch service. One of the nicest and best I've dealt with. Emailed him on a Thursday for a hat quote and were printing on a Sunday. Best prices I've found and he worked hard to keep us under budget. Hopefully he'll put a pic of...
  16. S

Looking for purple SnapBack truckers

LookinG for purple/white purple/black SnapBack truckers. Pacific,Richardson, new era, it doesn't matter. A liitle help would b appreciated.
  17. S

west coast athletics is hard to beat

Before you decide on UNIS this year make sure u give Don a call at west coast athletics. Great dude who has really helped us out and saved us a ton of $ . Got artwork ideas to him yesterday and is going to have the first mock up done today. Can't beat the price either....
  18. S

For Sale FS BJ Fulk Mayhem SBMBJ 27 oz returnable

27 oz bj mayhem SBMBJ returnable no receipt. No idea how many swings. bought it off a womens coed player who bought it new. Endcap is smashed down a little n a spot. Pm me for pics 110 shipped
  19. S

For Sale/Trade Authentic Oakley hijinx NEW

New Oakley hijinx. Box and All paperwork. No tags. 100% authentic. Black crystal frames with black iridium lenses. Pm me for pics. 85$ shipped or may trade. Let me know what u got
  20. S

WTB Worth trucker hat

Looking for a worth trucker hat. No particular color scheme n mind. Hit Me up