Search results

1. cooter

GTG Bases_Juiced gtg

everything went smooth. sent the money as promised
  2. cooter

GTG Unabomber

very easy to work with. great communication. sent money right away.
  3. cooter

LTB Black ops 2 ps3

want to buy BLACK OPS2 for PS3. let me know what you got
  4. cooter

For Sale Mizuno FBM RHT

Black Mizuno First baseman's mitt RHT used in maybe 6 games and a few warm up sessions. Model GXF 56. $60.00 Shipped.
  5. cooter

GTG yotamonster

paid for the bat like he said he would.
  6. cooter

For Sale Really good deal 26 Oz 454

got a 26 oz 454 balanced titan. Returnable with rec. Took the plastic off and the og grip but havent swung it yet. First 175 gets it. No trades. Can text pics.bat has been sold
  7. cooter

Pretty excited about tonight

Finally gonna bust out my NIW OG MUT98 tonight. Figured all the mutheads would be excited about this. :eek:
  8. cooter

sorry to do another one but i need clarification

ok so i searched and found tons of mixed answers on this. i have a niw mut 98 and jhmut98 and i want to know the last season i can use them before they are banned. ASA's website only shows me the illegal bat list with the asa stamp. i am looking for the complete list and when my muts will no...
  9. cooter

GTG dunny51

bought a bat from niw and it showed up. enough said. good board bro here
  10. cooter

GTG MaXXXed out

bought a roller bag from me. everything went smooth. payment recieved when promised. enjoy
  11. cooter

GTG ser7643

my man is gtg. grips look great thanks fro breaking up the bundle
  12. cooter

For Sale NIB Elite roller bag

New in the bag elite roller bag. $70 shipped. Cant get pictures to post but its black and light blue in color.
  13. cooter

For Sale/Trade 27Oz scn16bh

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=12888448#post12888448 Looking for mutants in the 28 oz range. will add cash if needed.
  14. cooter

For Sale/Trade 27Oz scn16bh

FS/FT 27 Oz Easton SCN16BH. Bat is a warranty replacement. Has unknown number of swings. I took it on trade and no longer am intrested in it. I have swung it maybe 25 times. Has no rattles and no webbing as far as i can tell. sold shipped Bats i am looking for are anything that says Worth...
  15. cooter

8 dollars

got 8 dollars burning a hole in my pay pal account. what are you gonna sell me?
  16. cooter

GTG Jojoz97

board bro is GTG. received bat exactly as explained and communication was good along with quick shipping
  17. cooter

For Trade LTT 09' 10' ressy mutants for scn15bh or 16bh

i have a 09' and 10' 28 oz ressy mutants for trade. Both have a little over 300 hits on them. neither one have any paperwork. LMK what you have and i can get you pictures after 4 central today.
  18. cooter

Milkfisher is gtg

bought a glove showed up asap
  19. cooter

LTB Worth Mutant 98

LMK what you got. need one asap.
  20. cooter

nomar05 GTG

bought some turfs off him. everything went smooth