Search results

1. E

Price Check First batch juggy (more of a question than a PC).....

same same price maybe a few bucks diff imo. Demarini is pretty good with it bats. Send the one in that has the rattle they will take care of it and then ur good.
  2. E

GTG 915 rudy4

915 rudy4 is gtg. fast shipping thx
  3. E

For Sale/Trade og 2004 Miken Velocite-e MSVE-3

pm sent pm sent keep this thread up till bat shows please
  4. E

I need some SCN7 Feedback

It his almost exactly the same to most folks as the scn9. Finding an scn7 for sale used will be harder than finding a NIW scn5. When it comes to both these sticks buy used anyway. They are both durablel and both hard to find NIW but the 7 will be hard to find in new or used condition. i have...
  5. E

http://www.softballfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1012923&highlight=salvo Salvo is another...

http://www.softballfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1012923&highlight=salvo Salvo is another good new ASA bat. should be cheaper than the srv4, imo srv4 is somewhat better as well.
  6. E

http://www.softballfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013688&highlight=srv4 SRV4 27oz guy...

http://www.softballfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013688&highlight=srv4 SRV4 27oz guy wants $222 im sure he would take 200 SRV4 is NICE
  7. E

Difference in 1st vs 2nd batch Juggy?

what he is quoting "really" on is that the BARREL is not fatter. This is regulated by ASA. you ment the tapper is fatter or larger in diameter.
  8. E

For Sale DeMarini 1st Batch Juggy NIW 28oz

gettign offers but still at $350 on price guys. It might be a little high and I am aware of that but once season starts for most folks it wont be high any more. I am in no real hurry so price is $350
  9. E

no this guy gave me his cell number and name. Just said he could not get all the money together for a little while but did not give me a time frame. i would rather sell it to some one lower than sell it to a guy who cant admit he never had the money to begin with. paypal does take other forms...
  10. E

ya too funny, after its sold i will post the guys pm's to me as well his back out excuse is weak
  11. E

for sale Buyer and payment fell through. I pm'd the other two guys that were first in line and no response yet. Price drop and first $350 per paypal gets it. Shipping and insurance included.
  12. E

it sold in about 20mns here. I delt with the buyer on paypal info before I posted it sold 28mns after thread opened. Guys, it did sell i am shocked that people cant get over that and keep talking trash. Its funny that so many people post that its high in price, or think its funny I went to...
  13. E

im not giving out a name since funds are still pending. I wouldnt waste my time telling a lie on a softball bat forum. I have way better things to do with my time. I promise it did sell for the $390 .......I also promise you by season start any NIW 1st batch on the bay will sell, not list but...
  14. E

thats the thing if you havent hit it then you wont understand if you have then you will know that it is. I own 5 scn3's 4 scx3's, voltage, reaper (over rated), and have 1 but have owned 4 rd28's i had BOND 0070 rd28 which was cool. and of all these my gamer is a beat to all hell 1st batch...
  15. E

sold bat is sold pending payment shortly ... Thx guys
  16. E

overpriced? people are gonna tell me its over priced im sure. but used ones have been going for $265 and more during off season. this is NIW -anyone have a niw one for sale? no so about $100 more for NIW seems right to me. then again im the one selling not buying,
  17. E

thnx for the info,
  18. E

For sale is a 1st batch Juggernaut. 28oz NIW. No pics cause it is NIW. It is a blem/no warranty. Dont think this matters at this point cause they are so old and would not be returned anyway. In no hurry to sell so price is firm. $390 shipped and insured per paypal. Gift will not lower the...
  19. E

kobe allstar MVP???

pm in bound...