Search results

1. Legend 94

Looking for Info on my Rawlings HoH PRO-SBT

I have a NWOT'S Rawlings HoH PRO-SBT that I'm trying to pin down the year on. Based on the Blackhorse code I believe the LEK01 translates to either a May 1982 or 1992 Horween leather glove. My best guess is it's a 1992 based on the Gold Glove Series stamping which I don't think was used...
  2. Legend 94

For Sale 2x 27oz Ressy Legit 1x 28oz Ressy Legit - All NIW

Cleaning out the closet and found these guys that I'm sure someone can put to good use... Price is shipped, insured, Paypal as a gift or add fees. NIW Resmondo Legit SBL5UR Returnable, no paperwork. 27oz - SOLD (2) 28oz - SOLD (1)
  3. Legend 94

For Sale OG 29oz Ultra II & Reebok Melee 27oz EL

Looking to lighten up the bag a bit and move a couple bats... Looking for $225 shipped for the 29oz ASA Ultra II & $140 for the 27oz Melee (paypal gift or add 3% to cover fees)
  4. Legend 94

Rawlings 1st Base Glove PRODCT or PROFM

Hey guys I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a new Rawlings PP 1st Base glove and would like to hear some opinions on the PROFM19 glove vs the PRODCT. I currently own a Dual Core DCT that was a birthday gift from my better half and she bought the best glove that particular store had & though...
  5. Legend 94

Rawlings HoH DCT 1st Base Pocket Issue

Hoping one of the glove gurus can chime in on how to fix the top of the pocket on my glove. Looking at the pics below you can see how the top of the pocket folds over - there seems to be no support in the center "I" leather in the pocket. Just wondering what you guys would suggest to fix...
  6. Legend 94

Price Check NOW 27oz M7598

I've got a NOW 27oz M7598 (Made in USA) that I'm trying to decide whether to keep or put it up for trade or for sale? Just wondering what this is worth now as I've been out of touch for a while... Thanks in advance for your help. __________________
  7. Legend 94

SBurgy4 is GTG

Just did a deal with Seth - communication was great & the bat arrived as described.
  8. Legend 94

DIRTY PADRES is GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with Bobby - great communication, quick delivery (even to Canada) and bat arrived just as described! :D
  9. Legend 94

Smooth as always with N&B17

Once again another great deal with N&B17! Always a pleasure to deal with Fos!
  10. Legend 94

Does anyone know spacecraftssof6?

I've got a deal going with him and can't find any feedback.... Thanks, Brad
  11. Legend 94

I'm Trying is da man!

Matt is a pleasure to deal with! Traded bats and bat arrived quick and exactly as described - even sending to Canada! Don't hesitate to deal with him!
  12. Legend 94

Feedback on Legend 94 and DIRTY PADRES

Hey guys I've got a deal in the works but have been away from the board for a while (Member in good standing at Sportsfreaksonline.com if you have access) so if there's some board brothers that could post some feedback from deals I've done in the past it would be appreciated... I'm going to...