Search results

1. DaHitter33

Relace Nokona Glove

DIRTY 30 relaced my Nokona and did a great job. Super fast also.
  2. DaHitter33

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

No doubt....he was just Awarded AF Athlete of the Year....all around good dude too.
  3. DaHitter33

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

I am hoping you (Sickie's) don't win your first game....since I play with JTF Midwest, but I have played SOCO several times and they are a solid ball club that hits the ball well. I know they have picked up some guys for this tourney, to include one of the best OFs around (J. Allen).
  4. DaHitter33

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

Last year it was on Thursdays. There is probably not going to be a Minot team consisting of base players like last year, Titan Machinary. Several guys have PCS'd and others have found other teams. We will probably all play with different teams for league.
  5. DaHitter33

I am playing with a team of guys from California, Arizona, and N. Dakota...Sounds weird, but we should have a good team. The name of the team is L.O.B. (Legion of Boom)....I didn't pick the name! I cant wait to get out of this cold weather for a while.
  6. DaHitter33

Jason, how you been? No more snow up here in Minot, but still nothing but indoor BP for the foreseeable future. I am heading to Vegas next week to play in a USSSA Conference tourney.....so be jealous:rockon:
  7. DaHitter33

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Received my gifts from shrtstop56. Sorry for the late post, was waiting for the second package to arrive. Thanks for everything.
  8. DaHitter33

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

I am glad that you liked everything. I hope that you, your family, and all the other members of SBF have a very Merry Christmas!
  9. DaHitter33

Flex Help

Standard Yahoo league, no PPR. (10 Team) 1-QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, 1-TE, 1-FLEX(W/R/T). 1-K, 1-DEF Would appreciate input on who you would start at WR/RB/FLEX positions. Here is my current roster: QB - Kaepernick (Romo on bye) RBs - L. McCoy, R. Jennings, C. Ivory, S. Ridley WRs - A...
  10. DaHitter33

For Sale/Trade Z2000 ri, 26oz

$33.00......lmk;)
  11. DaHitter33

DaHitter33's GTG List

Added DIRTY 30. Made my Nokona look like new. Awesome to deal with.
  12. DaHitter33

GTG mikewohlwend

Fast shipper, smooth transaction. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks.
  13. DaHitter33

Any of you guys making the trip up here to Minot for the State Fair tourney this weekend?
  14. DaHitter33

Poor showing bro...we played outstanding the first game and won easliy against Rocky Mountain Heat...then we played very poorly against MIA and ended up losing our third game to some team I have never heard of 20-19. It was a poor showing for us offensively. Hope you had a safe trip back to Cali.
  15. DaHitter33

Thanks. I am pretty confident that we can beat any team there also, but it will definitely be a harder road. Looks like Cates and Paramount play each other first round, should be a pretty good game.
  16. DaHitter33

Good luck to you guys this weekend. I am sure that I will see you around the ballpark. Looks like they combined the "K" and the "I" so we get the Joy of playing Cates and ****** again this year more than likely.
  17. DaHitter33

That cabin sounds very nice.....I see that you guys already have 17 teams in your division, so that is not too bad. They are pressing us to move up to "K" since we did pretty well at McQuades in "C", but we are going to stay in the "I". Come by and have a beer next weekend, should be a good time.
  18. DaHitter33

I was dissapointed with the amount of teams in KOTH so far, but now that I know there are so many tournies going on it makes sense. There are only 7 teams so far in the "I" division.
  19. DaHitter33

Got room for one more...last time we stayed at KOA and the management there was none to pleased with our "excessive" beer drinking and noise!