Search results

1. DaHitter33

Flex Help

Standard Yahoo league, no PPR. (10 Team) 1-QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, 1-TE, 1-FLEX(W/R/T). 1-K, 1-DEF Would appreciate input on who you would start at WR/RB/FLEX positions. Here is my current roster: QB - Kaepernick (Romo on bye) RBs - L. McCoy, R. Jennings, C. Ivory, S. Ridley WRs - A...
  2. DaHitter33

GTG mikewohlwend

Fast shipper, smooth transaction. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks.
  3. DaHitter33

GTG ragals17

Great communication, fast shipping, don't hesitate to deal with. Thanks.
  4. DaHitter33

GTG troung1 is GTG

Sold me a bat. Good communication, fast shipping, and good bat. Don't hesitate to deal with. Thanks.
  5. DaHitter33

GTG Fatt_Tony_13

Sold me a laptop. Great communication and fast shipping. Do not hesitate to deal with. Thanks.
  6. DaHitter33

GTG zman025

Bought my bat, paid quickly, great communication, no issues. He is very GTG! Thanks
  7. DaHitter33

GTG Skeeter

Super fast payment, do not hesitate to deal with. Thanks Travis!
  8. DaHitter33

GTG 96packers

No suprise here....great to deal with, super fast payment, stand up board member!
  9. DaHitter33

For Sale OG Freak, Freak98, Freak+(x2), SSR2, OG Wicked

27 oz. Bubble sticker Freak98 27 Oz. OG Freak
  10. DaHitter33

GTG mrkisster

Great to deal with, would definitely recommend to anyone on the board. Thanks bro.
  11. DaHitter33

GTG mattun

Sold Matt some bats. He paid immediately and made it a great transaction. I would not hesitate to deal with him in the future! Thanks Matt.
  12. DaHitter33

For Sale/Trade OG Velocite, Psycho, Recoil(U-Trip)

27 oz. Og Velocite - No cracks, rattles, or end-cap separation. Minimal bag scratches and re-taped handle. $200 OBO (Click thumbnails to enlarge pics) SOLD 27 oz. Miken Psycho 250 - No cracks, rattles, or end-cap separation. Normal bag scratches and re-taped handle. $150 OBO...
  13. DaHitter33

For Sale/Trade Novak, Roddy, Demarini, Rawlings

13" RHT Novak "Da Sexy" - No game use, only used three times to warm up. Some dirt on it from being in my bag. $100 OBO (Click thumbnails to enlarge Pics) 13" RHT Roddy 1B Mitt - In great shape, only used in 3-4 games. $100 OBO (Click thumbnails to enlarge pics) 13.75" RHT...
  14. DaHitter33

GTG Ronn050!

Sold me some bat tape...great communication...fast shipping...excellent to deal with....thanks.
  15. DaHitter33

GTG dmolina15

Bought a bat from this guy...very good to deal with....excellent communication, shippind, etc.....would not hesitate to deal with in the future. Thanks bro.
  16. DaHitter33

GTG bigdummy30 is GTG!!!

Bought a bat rack from him. Excellent quality, fast shipping, good price. Would absolutely deal with him again. Thanks bro.
  17. DaHitter33

BIGG_P is GTG

Bought some hats from him. Everything went very smooth. Would definitely deal with him again. Thanks again bro.
  18. DaHitter33

LTB Vinci Bones

Looking for 1 or 2 pair of Vinci Bones in sz (L). LMK if anyone has any. Thanks.
  19. DaHitter33

john_7711 is GTG..

Smooth deal, great communication and fast shipping. Would not hesitate to deal with in the future. Thanks bro.
  20. DaHitter33

jmor304 is GTG!

Sold me some bat tape, very easy to deal with. Would not hesitate to deal with again. Thanks bro.