Search results

1. WolfPack52

GTG FAY31 is g2g

Bought 2 bats from him and everything went well. FAY31 is g2g
  2. WolfPack52

Feedback on pop toss

I bought a pop toss at the end of last season as its tough to hit outdoors when it starts to get cold. I work in a warehouse that was converted into an auto shop so my boss lets my use it after work. At first it was a little awkward to use but once I got the timimg and aiming adjustments...
  3. WolfPack52

GTG smarkley3 is g2g

Smarkleys3 is g2g! Got the glove super fast! Will do business with him again!
  4. WolfPack52

GTG Menace7 is g2g

Menace7 is g2g! Recieved the bat one day after we made the deal. Dealt with him before and will again!
  5. WolfPack52

Happy birthday to.......

Happy Birthday to me! Hoping for something Combat but isnt looking good :(
  6. WolfPack52

GTG Bat Mongor is g2g

Got my items as described
  7. WolfPack52

My first experience with Combat CS

Let me start by saying I love Combat bats. I purchased my first about a year and a half ago(AV) and was so impressed that I have purchased 8 new from various retail stores and a few used. So I decided that I wanted another ASA bat and decided to give the Afflicted a shot. I bought it from...
  8. WolfPack52

GTG Murda7

Murda7 is g2g! Bought a Juggy from him and it was in the described condition and delivered fast
  9. WolfPack52

GTG Gateway man is g2g

Gateway man is g2g once again.
  10. WolfPack52

GTG Steel55 is G2G

Bought a pair of turfs from steel55....Great price and super fast shipping.
  11. WolfPack52

LTB 26oz Juggy

For a teammate. Lets see what you guys got.
  12. WolfPack52

GTG Steel55 is g2g

Sorry for the late feedback but Steel55 is g2g. Great feedback fast shipment and great price!!!
  13. WolfPack52

Watch when you deal with mikey31478 ??

Mikey31478 had a thread selling knee and ankle braces. Said he had many. I sent paypal for 2 knee braces. After a week he told me that he had to order them on his health insurance card(didnt tell me that from the beginning) and that he was still waiting to recieve them before he could ship...
  14. WolfPack52

GTG Gateway man is G2G

Again and again Gateway Man is G2G!!
  15. WolfPack52

GTG unleashed 19 is G2G

Unleashed 19 did a logo for me in a timely fashion and with unlimited revisions. I couldnt be happier with his work. Great guy and would definitely use Suicidal Designs again.
  16. WolfPack52

GTG aj13

aj13 is g2g. Great communication
  17. WolfPack52

GTG JerseysFinest49 is GTG!

Fast Delivery and great communication.
  18. WolfPack52

GTG bdclubber is GTG

fast delivery and great communication.
  19. WolfPack52

CWROTH is g2g!!!!!!!!

Cwroth is g2g. I PMed him at 11pm wed to purchase a bat from him and Recieved it Friday. Great communication and wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again.
  20. WolfPack52

JRR12 is g2g

Fast shipping! Great communication.