Search results

1. M

Minnesota Thread

But give them credit , they joined watertown s.d. league to see how they can do on a 300' fences.. only completion from them is a team that won rec 5 at McQuades
  2. M

Minnesota Thread

Sonics are officially a s.d. team So they won't get bumped unless they stop playing on those 240' flds till they're 40. And go play nats.. don't see it happening tho
  3. M

Minnesota Thread

Great atmosphere, open flds suck and everything should be at dredd Scott And have your outflders play at 300' or deeper
  4. M

Minnesota Thread

Does that shock you. Just like at nationals too. Dewey's had a nice run today in the "c" Did a mn break the top 10 in "d"
  5. M

Minnesota Thread

Rest of the team is "c" i just needed to be "d" to play league out here in cow County
  6. M

Minnesota Thread

Thanks.. I was looking for this, but couldn't find it
  7. M

Minnesota Thread

Just looked at our roster. Still "d" 😁 nah I'm sure the c bump will come.. but good way to retire...
  8. M

Minnesota Thread

Have to love tornado sirens going off as we are running off the flds .. crazy
  9. M

Minnesota Thread

Just looking on our side of the brackets for "D" nats. Play a team from Iowa, win a team from Wisconsin then potentially a team from s.d. yes of course if we win and who knows with the rosters coming from out of state. But should be fun Good luck to the mn teams playing..
  10. M

Minnesota Thread

D nats at t.i. Wisconsin team already has 2 " b " cards
  11. M

Minnesota Thread

Yeah we thought about going to play south state at t.i. with the majority of the better teams down there.. but it's closer for us to go to Moorhead and I saved 2k on hotels.. T.i. is crazy even with the usa discount.. at around 250 a night per room. I paid 110$ in Moorhead per room for just...
  12. M

Minnesota Thread

We will be in Moorhead too. What team do you play for..??
  13. M

Minnesota Thread

I think would get teams back into tier 2 is put everything on dred Scott. 1 Day tourney till you get enough to do dred on sat and bring the winners to the main complex Sunday.. No one likes to play on the open flds
  14. M

Minnesota Thread

Anyone play fireman's last yr..? Specifically tier 2. ? Where all the sat games at dread scott.? There's 19 teams sign up. Haven't been to the fireman's since b4 rona
  15. M

Minnesota Thread

I'm guessing he has played against us and didn't like it.. He said he has played up.. so maybe an "e" player playing in "d". He has the best come backs too.. Grammer and small man syndrome , typical internet guy.. but I think I'm the nicest guy I know..
  16. M

Minnesota Thread

For christ sakes.. this is a forum not a college paper. I have zero clue who you are or what team you play on. I don't care if you play up or not. Btw : we have play c state and open state b4. So once again don't cry about my team.. worry about your team
  17. M

Minnesota Thread

Same with us.. it's 3 plus hours to drive if we have to play c.. it's fine to do 3 or 4 wknds a summer.. but to do it twice a month won't happen.. Btw last yr was the 1st yr we didn't play state and nats.. 2 yrs ago we lost to grasslands and Johnson and took 4th.. So whoever worth is go cry...
  18. M

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Sounds like we have a full team , so you can find me at the northern all wknd
  19. M

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Specifically, what team for the "d" just asking from mn when we come up
  20. M

Minnesota Thread

Go to the nasty boys Facebook page. Find the game at night against Subaru , start it at the 25 min mark. It was great