Search results

1. jeebus20

For Sale famouse roller bag

I have a famouse roller bag Black All zppers work good Wheels are good PM me if interested First $60 takes it. Local sale prefered Will ONLY ship on buyers dime
  2. jeebus20

For Sale 26oz OGRT

trying to move this ogrt no dents or cracks pins are tight minor waves that can barely be felt trying for local sale will only ship on buyers dime sold also have an anderson batpack bag is new SOLD please txt me for quicker reply 714-403-9516
  3. jeebus20

For Trade 26oz OGRT

i have this good condition 26oz OGRT that im wanting to move. no dents or cracks. has minor waves, so minor that you can barely feel them i would like to trade for an OG Anderson batpack ^^^^ this style only please. if bag is in NIW or like new condition i might consider doing a straight up...
  4. jeebus20

For Trade anderson bat pack

hey guys. i just bought this anderson bat pack but come to find out its a bit too big for me. i bought it NIW. fitted my gear but decided it was too big. next time it was used was when we went to vegas for a tourny and i used it as a luggage bag :D im looking to trade the above bag for a...
  5. jeebus20

anderson batpacks

ive been trying to find answers regarding the bigger anderson batpacks with the scorebook pockets, but cant seem to find what im looking for. what happen to these bags? why arent these being made anymore and why cant i find the ones with the bat sleeves closest to the shoulder straps? also, why...
  6. jeebus20

Price Check 26oz j2u

looking to pick up a NIW j2u as soon as i can find one. i havent seen any NIW in the sales section... anybody know the going price on these NIW? thanks
  7. jeebus20

For Trade 27oz freak 98

i have a nice 27oz freak 98 that im looking to trade. bubble sticker, all stamps are visible. specificlly im looking for a 26oz SP12SV98 salvo. i have some pics in my phone. if interested please pm me your info and i can txt you pics.
  8. jeebus20

my j2u exploded

less than 400 cuts on it. initially it upend up within 200 swings. this thing was nasty :eek: to the point that i started thinking it was shaved :confused: but... its not... 100% verified now :D heres a pic i took last night
  9. jeebus20

For Sale OG Andersons

all 4 bats are in good condition left to right... 26oz OG RT, minimal waves sooo minor that you can barely feel them, no cracks, dents, tight pins... $85 shipped 26oz TW Red, no waves, dents, cracks. tight pins... sold 34in 26oz Kelley Mach 10 single wall fastpitch. bat is in good condition, no...
  10. jeebus20

Price Check OG Andersons

i need a price check on these 4 bats. left to right... 26oz OG RT, minimal waves sooo minor that you can barely feel them, no cracks, dents, tight pins 26oz TW Red, no waves, dents, cracks. tight pins 26oz Kelly black 25oz Kelly blue
  11. jeebus20

Og j2

whats the deal with the OG j2? how come all of a sudden alot of people are looking for them? these sticks are stupid hot :eek:, believe me, i know. :D is it the j2's turn for "hot stick everybody wants" ? just curious. that is all
  12. jeebus20

juice or j2u

I have a 26oz juice with about 300 swings on it and I have a 26oz j2u niw. My question is... wich one of the two bats is gonna break in the quickst and wich one is gonna be the hotter bat? I'm only gonna have time to break in one of these and use it as my gamer. I know how hot the juice can get...
  13. jeebus20

GTG batwing is gtg

batwing sold me a 26oz demarini j2. bat was delivered very fast and condition was as described.
  14. jeebus20

possibly a good find for someone

I wanna pass along a good deal to somebody. I found a 34/24 nano fastpitch in good condition. I bought it cuz it was a good price and I wanted to swing it. Would there be any intrest in this bat to anybody here?
  15. jeebus20

For Trade easton stealth ssr2 for ksp

any body interested? i have a 26oz easton stealth ssr2. about 300 hits on it. normal wear and scratches. returnable without reciept. i have pics but having trouble downloading right now. email me or txt me and ill get you pics asap. [email protected] 714-403-9516 looking for a same...
  16. jeebus20

brag post

I decided to put my composites away tonight and pulled out my flextech. 3-3. Outfielders all playing deep and there I was dropping the ball behind the infielders. I forgot how consistant I hit with this thing. Back in my bag it goes. I think ill use it again Friday. That's all.
  17. jeebus20

GTG sjohjr is GTG

very GTG board bro here. handles buisness the right way. easy transaction and easy to deal with. did a local pick up, worked out great. thanks again.
  18. jeebus20

GTG fleet is GTG

good board bro here. transaction was super smooth and j2 is in awesome condition. dont hesitate to deal with this guy. :D
  19. jeebus20

GTG legeneral is GTG

very GTG board bro here. ssr2 i got from him is in great condition. dont hesitate to deal with this guy
  20. jeebus20

j2

I have a 26oz j2 that is on fire. I've gotten to the point that I'm not letting anybody else swing it anymore cuz I want it to last. It has two small spots of webbing and a slight rattle. my question is... Do these bats last? I have right around 1000 hits on mine. Can I expect mine to go much...