Search results

1. KcCornhead

For Sale 28 OG Mayhem M798 26.5 OG jhm75120 26 NRG500

28 M798 $120 delv. real good shape, no EC separation no rattle. very little EC wear 26.5 JH m75120 $150 delv. EC wear little rattle, ill clean spray off the barrel, passed compression test with flying colors at Major. 26 NRG 500 balanced $140 delv. slight endcap wear. bat still a...
  2. KcCornhead

For Sale 30 oz '08 Virus Enhanced VIRSP4

NIW $50 its yours!
  3. KcCornhead

For Sale 27 oz OG freak 26 NIW NR DC Psycho

27 oz OG freak OG Freak $150 obo W in the end cap DC- not for sale sorry
  4. KcCornhead

For Sale 2008 Jeff Hall SA Mayhem JHM7598

27.5 $130 ground nicks and paint chips
  5. KcCornhead

For Sale 27oz RD28 1.20 USSSA

$220 .....Got this in a local trade last week, finally got to hit it yesterday, but about 20-30 swings on it, and just couldn't get used to the flex compared to my JHM7120's and it wont get any love in my bag behind my Worths. really wanted to like this bat after what i had heard about them, but...
  6. KcCornhead

For Trade niw NR 26 DC Psycho for CARTEL

looking for a 26 Cartel, let me know what you got and what it takes to balance the deal out. possibly open to other offers
  7. KcCornhead

For Trade niw NR 26 DC Psycho for Worth

looking for 26-26.5 1.20 (USSSA) worths let me know what you got
  8. KcCornhead

For Trade 27 og Freak 2nd or 3rd need to look again...

id have to pull the serial off of it cant remember the batch....M logo no "W" melted one grain rolling.. looking for a 26 MXB package with case.... lmk if you got the MXB ill send you pics. good shape, got in a trade PM me, it sends me email notifications i wont be on here all day to...
  9. KcCornhead

rd28120 27oz question

So whays the deal. Got one in a trade last night. Whats the durability? Never had a demirini since the metals....been a worth miken guy, had thoughts of trading it for a cartel....keep the rd? Trade it? Which one is better?
  10. KcCornhead

For Trade LTTF 26 Cartel

Got Niw returnable Resmondo Titan 27 Niw nr Dc Psycho 26 Maximum 200 hit Nr Dc 41 26 Would be willing to add cash or do 2-1 on right deal.
  11. KcCornhead

For Trade NIW 27 Worth SBT54R Resmondo Titan

for 26 cartel or stadium...i can add cash if deal justifies it, and vise-versa. no receipt but returnable.
  12. KcCornhead

For Trade NIW 27 Worth SBT54R Resmondo Titan

returnable, no receipt. open to trades that aren't beat up turds. so don't offer your crap, but i am open to 26-27 oz bats, and cash can flow both ways to balance the deal too. and your better of sending me a PM so it comes across my email notification, i wont camp here all day checking the...
  13. KcCornhead

For Sale Asa and usssa easton miken axe demarini

FOR SALE ONLY THINNING THE COLLECTION, will listen to reasonable offers I didnt take the time to scrub these down, sorry guys. no receipts 27oz OG Freak very small rattle, some spray tack on barrel bought off a guy at league. $175 30oz NIW '08 Virus Enhanced for the big boys!! $80 28oz...
  14. KcCornhead

For Sale 26 oz 1st degree w/ rec.

thought i clicked trade not sale sorry Looking for a mutant 454 26 oz Reciept for first degree good till February
  15. KcCornhead

If you had a say so.....

With most of the bat companies moving to a Maxload full 1 once endload, what would be more popular for a bat manufacturer in a new line of bats? Another Maxload? 1/2 ounce .5 1/4 ounce .25 or another Balanced bat? and you cant get different versions of the bat (exp. maxload or...
  16. KcCornhead

3rd Annual Haybale Classic Draft Tournament in KC

Haybale Classic Draft Tournament: November 5th Markey Park/Belton, Mo. (KC suburb) Open to Men's Major-E $20.00 @ player. Hit your own Women's optic yellow or white Unlimited Homeruns, pinch runners allowed/last out, hit the Haybales/pitchers screen your out Run spreads 20-3/4 15-5/6...
  17. KcCornhead

Any This made me laugh

years ago in a league were all of us guys decided to play a night of league with the not so athletic wives and girlfriends.... girl makes an out, ground ball thrown to first....1 out ....girls stays to coach first base there is a female runner on 3rd... next batter hits a ball to SS ... girl...
  18. KcCornhead

USSSA Timeout or No timeout

Playing at Disney last weekend with all the rains and lightning stoppages, batter hits a ball to the SS with a runner on second base ...the runner dances around on the bag to distract the SS and sure enough he over throws the first basemen.... We are playing on HESS fields which are baseball...
  19. KcCornhead

For Sale jh m7120 May 98 SAJH98 MJH120 etc...

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1091832
  20. KcCornhead

For Sale OG JH M7120, MAY 98, Axe etc.

Got all bats in purchases or trades off of here, except 2, so i dont know the history of all of them. not looking to trade i have accumulated to many bats and have only swung 2 all year so time to move them out. Mayhem MAY98 Made in USA ......27 oz still stiff to me doesnt get used behind my...