Search results

1. wcoastsoftball

For Sale 26 ounce DC41

No trades. 3 utrip bats left. Also let me know of process shipped are off pleas . Add fees or friends and family 27.5 MPDILU Psycho. No warranty. $130 shipped. SOLD 26.5 WTCXLU Triple Crown. Barcode. $140 shipped. SOLD 26 MDC18U DC41. BC and Receipt. $175 shipped SOLD
  2. wcoastsoftball

For Sale Vinci gloves

Vinci TJ1952-M, H web, 13.5 inch. Upgraded thumb stall by Davis relacing. $125 . Sold Vinci PJV04-L. Trap, 13 inch....$60. Sold http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL1073/4022595/21218781/414264246.jpg
  3. wcoastsoftball

LTB 2018 or 19 DC41

lookijg for either of those years, NR is fine. Prefer 26 might consider 27
  4. wcoastsoftball

Vinci TJ1952

PM me what you have
  5. wcoastsoftball

Price Check 2 Vinci gloves

I am looking to reduce glove numbers and getting rid of these two for a 13.5" glove. Price check on these two? http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/vinci-jd73-pjv04.1453996/
  6. wcoastsoftball

Finals-Playoff thoughts

Who has the bigger week, Russell Wilson or Mayfield? Tyler Boyd or Smith Shuster? Ekeler, marlon Mack, Wilson Jr (2 of 3)?
  7. wcoastsoftball

For Sale Vinci JD73, PJV04

prices below JD73 is a couple years old, well maintained and broken in TIP, upgraded finger stalls in pinky and thumb by Davis Releacing PJV04 is a couple months old, regularly cleaned and just oiled as our season just ended
  8. wcoastsoftball

3 of 5 WR

which of these 5 would you start this week, need 3 of them. 10 team PPR Davonte Adams and these 4
  9. wcoastsoftball

LTTF 27 ounce Hot Sauce

Might be in the market for a red Hot Sauce in 27 ounce. NR is fine
  10. wcoastsoftball

Price Check Optimus

Can I get a price check on this, thought I had a good price listed, but no action. http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/vinci-optimus-12%E2%80%9D-rht.1448413/
  11. wcoastsoftball

For Sale TRADED!!!! Vinci Optimus 12” RHT

asking $160 shipped, will entertain offers. Started to break in TIP, still has a little bit to be fully broken in. Just too small for me after all so purchasing a bigger one, but definitely the most comfortable glove i have owned.. Measures in at about 12 1/4"...
  12. wcoastsoftball

One for Flex

Hilton Cooper R Smith J Stewart Ebron Right now I am with Hilton and Cooper seems to have best match up, but it is Cooper so...
  13. wcoastsoftball

Flex spot

Thielen or T Coleman. Thielen seems to have a good rthing going with keenum, but T Coleman should be featured back so unsure.
  14. wcoastsoftball

Witten or Hunter Henry at TE

TE is slim in my league. One of these two? Or I could pick up Hopper or Bennett
  15. wcoastsoftball

WR help

3 of these 4 i can start, Thielen, G Tate, A Cooper and T Hilton I am pretty set on Coop and Hilton, but the matchups for all seem decent
  16. wcoastsoftball

USSSA Ejection penalty

Player gets tossed. Team has immediate replacement for him. Do they still have to take the out the next time the ejected player is up, or can the replacement bat for him without penalty. We thought they had to take the out on the next at bat, then the other player can substitute?
  17. wcoastsoftball

For Sale GoPro Hero4 & lynkspyder

Go pro hero 4 silver. SOLD iPad Air SOLD
  18. wcoastsoftball

Black ops, special ops shipping

anyone that has sold one, what has the shipping been approximately?
  19. wcoastsoftball

For Sale Vinci BMB-OB

Beautiful rich brown glove, started to break in, but,still stiff. Just,much more comfortable with the JD73 and Optimus so no use for this one. Sold for 135
  20. wcoastsoftball

For Sale/Trade 26.5 PTE

50 to 100 swing PTE, receipt good till October. No issues, cracks, rattles etc. OG grip and 26.6 on the scale. Sell for 90 or looking for a good "keep it in the park" bat...Easton, LS? .