Search results

1. GA_BOY_N_AZ

ASA Eastons

Looking to by an easton ASA stick. Ive swung the L4 and thats it for easton. I love they SY100W(30oz). End-Load is a must and i was thinking of trying to find a SY98H. Looking for thoughts and recommendations.
  2. GA_BOY_N_AZ

VX2U vs Cartel 2

Whats the differences, similarities, feel, pop and distance?
  3. GA_BOY_N_AZ

Demarini Stadium CL22 scale weight

I was wondering if anyone could give me the scale weight of a 28oz & 30oz with no grip on it. I heard these swing light...
  4. GA_BOY_N_AZ

Myrtle Beach SC 16-17 March

Looking for 1 or 2 more guys if you wanna play shoot me a pm. Its a 5gg so you will get your swings in.
  5. GA_BOY_N_AZ

Myrtle Beach 16-17 March

need 1 or 2 guys for this weekend rec division.
  6. GA_BOY_N_AZ

For Sale/Trade 3 Miken 1 Worth 1 Demarini

From Left to Right 26oz FX 700 2013 NR - sold hobbs22 26oz Evo Ax returnable no receipt - $100 27 oz FX 700 2012 returnable no receipt - $100 26 oz 454 returnable with paperwork dated in February - sold rsv403 pm for fastest reponse also open to trades looking for 2012 or 2013 eastons worst i...
  7. GA_BOY_N_AZ

Bp Pitching Screen

Need to find one not sure whats the best quality out there but need something relatively cheap that will last. All opinions welcome
  8. GA_BOY_N_AZ

For Trade Worth Legit 454 26oz (Orange)

Looking to trade for 26 or 27 SY100W (Purple Wegman) 27 oz preferably About 150 cuts on it comes with reciept dated in January
  9. GA_BOY_N_AZ

J3 vs Stadium Spec One (USSSA 2013)

Wanted to compare the 2. End load, feel, durability etc. Im accustomed to swinging miken and had a Z-1000. Just wanted to get a few opinions before i get one.
  10. GA_BOY_N_AZ

LTB 44 Core balls Columbia/Sumter SC area ASAP

Looking for 6 or 7 balls 44 core with any high compression. trying to buy before tournament saturday. pm me
  11. GA_BOY_N_AZ

LTB Z1000 or Z2000 27oz

Looking for endloaded 2012 or 2013 model. I got some trade bait too with my 28oz Freak 98
  12. GA_BOY_N_AZ

New to sumter, sc

OF pretty decent stick, Played C/D level ball. Looking to play a few tourney's. shoot me a pm
  13. GA_BOY_N_AZ

Just moved to Sumter, SC

OF pretty decent stick, Played C/D level ball. Hit me up if you need a last minute fill-in for this weekend. Just got here a week ago and itching to play some ball.
  14. GA_BOY_N_AZ

GTG mybats is g2g

This guy is legit. Shipped out same days as payment, bat got to korea to new york in 6 days.
  15. GA_BOY_N_AZ

LTB Easton SRV3B

looking to buy one of these sticks. Lmk or Pm me
  16. GA_BOY_N_AZ

GTG sewyourown

This guy is g2g worked with me on the price and shipped priority with insurance. Smooth deal, great bat. thanks man
  17. GA_BOY_N_AZ

Combat Scott Brown 98

I just ordered a 28oz what should i expect.
  18. GA_BOY_N_AZ

LTB Rawlings Rush 98 & Freak 98 both 28oz

hit me up fellas its for a buddy of mine off the site.
  19. GA_BOY_N_AZ

GTG fishstick5 is g2g

Bought a cobra rollaer bag from him. Help me get all the details ironed out and the bag arrived too me in 7 days to korea. maxballbags.com is legit
  20. GA_BOY_N_AZ

Tucson Board Bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My team is short a few players tonight. I need 3 ball players to fill in at golf links if you can. LMK if you can hook me up.