Search results

1. kdog3b55

Best Ways to be Recruited....

There is absolutely nothing wrong with setting high goals. With that being said, the scholarships are few and far between in softball for non-pitcher/catcher position players, so the above advice about keeping grades as high as possible is very accurate. We spent tons of money on some very good...
  2. kdog3b55

New NCAA approved bat list

Well, I did just that and picked up an Insane for her. The '12 models are clearanced at a lot of places for $179, but most are only selling the 22 oz and 24 oz at that price. Of course she was adamant about getting a 23 oz, and the best price I found was $199 through am azon. I like the feel...
  3. kdog3b55

New NCAA approved bat list

Wow! CF4 (-10) is now illegal in NCAA! But the CF4 Hope and Insane are still legal?? The regular CF was a VERY popular bat last year. Well, looks like I'm now in the market for a new bat for freshman year of college. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
  4. kdog3b55

For Sale UA softshell jacket XXL

Jacket is sold. Thanks everyone!
  5. kdog3b55

It actually does run small like UA normally does.
  6. kdog3b55

It is black with the gray accents and yellow at cuffs, collar and lettering. It is exactly like the one in the link I posted, but I know they made a grey and red one also. The lighting in the picture in the link makes it seem dark gray, but it is definitely black.
  7. kdog3b55

I tried but couldnt find it anywhere to even get a value on it. Everyone was sold out, guessing cause its last years model. Anyway I have dropped the price to $60 delivered now or shoot me a reasonable offer! Thanks guys!
  8. kdog3b55

For Sale Under Armour softshell jacket XXL

Bump for a price drop!
  9. kdog3b55

Would also trade for a new or like new pair of Mizuno or Boombah turfs size 12. Just normal colors though!
  10. kdog3b55

bump it up
  11. kdog3b55

********SOLD********* Have this posted in the "other equipment" forum also (realized later it was probably wrong forum). Circuit Softshell jacket in XXL loose gear for us big guys! Excellent condition, non-smoker, just don't wear it much. Bought new last winter for $150. Excellent description...
  12. kdog3b55

Price drop!!! OK you big guys looking for a great Under Armour jacket....This is the black Circuit jacket in XXL loose fit. Wind and water resistant. Bought last winter for $150 and wore very sparingly, maybe 10 times (non smoker!). In great shape. 9/10, next to new. Awesome looking jacket! Just...
  13. kdog3b55

For Sale 2 Nikon DX VR Zoom Lenses for DSLR + acc.

Last bump before ebay..
  14. kdog3b55

Tuesday AM bump with a lower price!
  15. kdog3b55

Bump.... Would possibly consider a trade for an Iphone 4 for daughter for college.
  16. kdog3b55

18-35mm is now sold. Still looking to sell this awesome 55-200mm zoom WITH IMAGE STABILIZATION. A great lens for sporting events to get long range action shots like the kids soccer games!
  17. kdog3b55

LTB Who's got the hook up with the carfax

check your PM's..
  18. kdog3b55

After a few people asking, I am willing to split the lenses up to sell them seperately. Prices are updated to reflect this!
  19. kdog3b55

For Sale Pop Toss

Sorry...sold.