Search results

1. kdog3b55

For Sale UA softshell jacket XXL

********SOLD********* Have this posted in the "other equipment" forum also (realized later it was probably wrong forum). Circuit Softshell jacket in XXL loose gear for us big guys! Excellent condition, non-smoker, just don't wear it much. Bought new last winter for $150. Excellent description...
  2. kdog3b55

For Sale Under Armour softshell jacket XXL

Price drop!!! OK you big guys looking for a great Under Armour jacket....This is the black Circuit jacket in XXL loose fit. Wind and water resistant. Bought last winter for $150 and wore very sparingly, maybe 10 times (non smoker!). In great shape. 9/10, next to new. Awesome looking jacket! Just...
  3. kdog3b55

Fast pitch Pop Toss machine for sale...

Have it for sale in the "other equipment" section. Take a look! http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1210544
  4. kdog3b55

For Sale Pop Toss

~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~ Had this for about 4 years and used it sparingly, but with my daughter off to college this year I have no use for this pop toss anymore. It is used and all the paper stickers are off from the weather, but it works like the rest of them. This one is the "pink" sleeved one...
  5. kdog3b55

For Sale 2 Nikon DX VR Zoom Lenses for DSLR + acc.

Mint Cond. Nikon Nikor 55-200 DSLR lens VR I broke my D 3100 body to pieces (grrrrr) and have no use for this anymore. I have a Genuine Nikon Nikkor DX lens for sale, plus a new travel charger for home and auto use for Nikon batteries EN-EL14 (fits the D3100 and others), and a lens hood. I...
  6. kdog3b55

swing analysis software?

Considering buying a program for my daughters team. Any advice on which ones are good and why? Also if anyone has something like this for sale let me know! Thanks!
  7. kdog3b55

LTB Swing Analysis software

Looking for a good swing analysis software program to use as a coaching tool for my daughters team. Any advice on which one is better and why would be helpful also! Thanks!
  8. kdog3b55

GTG HITTINSEEDZ is awesome

Just finished a deal and bought a glove off HITTINSEEDZ and he is an awesome board bro. Got the glove in 2 days and one of those was a Sunday! Do not hesitate to do business with this GTG bro!
  9. kdog3b55

CF4 Black/Hope difference?

Daughter's HS team just purchased a CF4 black and she absolutely loves it over her Miken Rain. So I guess I will be selling that to pick up a CF4 or 5, but are there any performance differences in the Black and the Hope? I assume it is just a color difference, but I see on "the bay" the Hope is...
  10. kdog3b55

GTG chaotic is GTG

Immediate payment and excellent communication. Could not ask for a better deal! Do not hesitate to deal with chaotic.
  11. kdog3b55

GTG mdclinks18 is GTG

Superfast shipping and excellent communication in our deal, and bat was better than described. Do not hesitate to deal with mdclinks!!
  12. kdog3b55

GTG jayslurpee

Do not hesitate to deal with jayslurpee! He is excellent to deal with and prompt payment. He was also a VERY understanding individual when I was forced to refund his money due to international shipping issues. His understanding made this potential bad situation a non issue. This GTG thread is...
  13. kdog3b55

GTG single wally

Excellent deal with single wally just completed! Do not hesitate to do business with him!
  14. kdog3b55

For Sale Ritch's Superior (blue)

Decided to sell my old classic "slump buster", my 30 oz. Ritch's Superior. It is the blue model with the white written lettering (not block lettering), CU 31 aluminum. It has some paint peeling like most of these models do, but no dents, waves or cracks. Still a great bat for the strict single...
  15. kdog3b55

For Sale 95 Demarini Ultimate weapon

~~~~~sold~~~~~
  16. kdog3b55

FS 95(?) Ultimate Weapon

As far as I can tell the bat I have is the 1995 model Ultimate Weapon, blue bat with white block lettering. It is a 30 oz. Extreme with absolutely no dents, cracks or waves. It does have some very minor nicks on the barrel and some endcap scuff/scrapes from bag and ground wear, but I would rate...
  17. kdog3b55

Any High School batters helmet mask question

What does a high school umpire look for when inspecting a helmet mask before a game? I know the obvious things like cracks, dents or mods, but what specifically do they look for? I assume they want to see the NOCSAE certification, but is there anything else? My daughters helmet has been...
  18. kdog3b55

GTG Blackpearl34

Excellent dealing board brother right here. Great prices, excellent communication and super fast shipping! Could not have possibly asked for anything more in this deal. Do not hesitate to deal with!
  19. kdog3b55

GTG Casedawg51 is a great Vinci Rep!

Casey hooked me up with a new glove for my daughter. Excellent communication before and during the sale as expected and even went the extra mile to check on us AFTER the sale to make sure everything was OK. Hit Case up with all your Vinci needs!
  20. kdog3b55

GTG Shoeny iis GTG...

Received the package from him very quickly and we also had excellent communication throughout the deal. Do not hesitate to deal with him! Excellent board bro!