Search results

1. hoosier419

SmashMouth Softball Mock Ups

just use the cover artwork for Pantera's Vulgar display of power
  2. hoosier419

Not GTG christianbigppi!

I know I have not made many deals either. But the 1 I have done went great and I went well above and beyond to prove myself "worthy". I know ruffnex personally as he is my coach. He sent a legit used OG Freak, and literally got a roll of trash bags in the mail. Feedback or no feedback this is in...
  3. hoosier419

gear afflicted over anti virus?

It is pretty simple the AV was made under different standards than the Afflicted. In theory the Afflicted can never be better than the AV. All of that being said I really like y Afflicted and never really found the swing for the AV. As with any bat if you can swing it, then it is good for you...
  4. hoosier419

USSSA pitching ?

i dont get it either. the pitch is coming UNDERHAND all the pumping and dancing and trick throws have never really bothered me. we have a couple of guys who walk the box and some times the pumping gets to them but overall i feel like the pitch is still coming you have all day to see it and hit...
  5. hoosier419

USSSA pitching ?

Again I agree that it was a bush league move and the batter should have drilled him with the ball. But from all the comments I have read no one can say for sure this is against the rules and should have been ruled interference. There was no real obstruction to the batter and to me it would be no...
  6. hoosier419

Can anyone here help?

thanks again like i said we play very little utrip and have seen some crazy things go down. i guess he decided to see what he could get away with. i was the first one to point out how screwed he was if the batter blew hi up. not the smartest guy on the team, however the batter swung hit the ball...
  7. hoosier419

USSSA pitching ?

I can agree more that our pitcher was an idiot for doing this. however it sounds to e like this should have been a legal pitch the glove never contacted the ball. the glove was released behind the ball. the batter hit the ball. thanks for everyones input. to bad this ultimately costs us 2 runs...
  8. hoosier419

USSSA pitching ?

Maybe an umpire can shed light on this: Our pitcher releases the ball towards the plate and almost simultaneously lets his glove flip off his hand behind the ball. glove lands maybe 5 ft in front of him. batter hits the ball foul for an out. other team who plays utrip says you can not release...
  9. hoosier419

Can anyone here help?

again he did not "throw" his glove at the plate he swung both arms released the ball and then glove seconds behind it glove landed maybe 5 ft in front of him. yes he could have got crushed but we have seen dumber stuff. including a pitcher run at the plate as he released the ball . if our hitter...
  10. hoosier419

U Trip Pitching ?

that was the explanation they gave us and what the other team was saying by the glove coming towards the plate it was interference.............and for those of you thinking he heaved the glove at the plate, he basically swung his glove hand behind the pitch and released his glove off his hand...
  11. hoosier419

Can anyone here help?

it is real and yes he is a big idiot. i asked him the same thing what if the ball was hit back at him. said he had not thought that far ahead. which tells you his level of smarts.
  12. hoosier419

Afflicted vs. AntiVirus

have not hit the salvo but we have the rest of the speed line. and most guys like those. in theory the salvo cant be any hotter than the afflicted would be about feel some people think they cant hit combat. i personally would not take a salvo for my afflicted but that is just me. now maybe the...
  13. hoosier419

Afflicted vs. AntiVirus

AV is old standards = better Afflicted is still a great bat. To me has different feel than AV. I like it allot as a new standard ASA bat.
  14. hoosier419

U Trip Pitching ?

thanks for the help:rolleyes:
  15. hoosier419

Can anyone here help?

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=854761
  16. hoosier419

U Trip Pitching ?

Ok so we play very little U Trip per year but have played enough over the years to see some crazy pitches. Including this weekend our pitcher delivering a under the legs called 1st strike then a double windmill swing and miss walk off strike out. made our ASA pitcher's career. as we have played...
  17. hoosier419

Not GTG NO way nomar05

http://vodpod.com/watch/1236317-favorite-snl-skit Sorry couldn't resist.
  18. hoosier419

Not GTG NO way nomar05

Thank you! Now I have to clean Mtn. Dew off my laptop.:D
  19. hoosier419

GTG rmeman is GTG

Not a problem. Thanks again for the smooth deal. Could not have gone better for my first time. Love the Plague!!!!!!!
  20. hoosier419

GTG rmeman is GTG

my first deal on here went very smooth thanks allot rmeman