Search results

1. notgood27

SS hint thread

Just ordered the stuff for my guy, he should have it in a week or so. It is not a M2
  2. notgood27

Seattle Major Combatants

I just wanted to say thank you for the way you represented the brand. Ignore the scores because there was absolutely zero quit in this team. You guys played through unfamiliar positions and injuries. Every player played their asses off and I could not be any more proud. Thank you again for...
  3. notgood27

M2/Combatants

Could not be happier with what I saw on the field tonight. Well done fellas
  4. notgood27

27el z2k (NEEDED)

All I am in serious need of a 27el Z, long story short I broke someones bat after they told me to take care of it so now I am replacing it. my BFF (swingindemon) has failed me! lol still love you eli.
  5. notgood27

Congrats to SwinginDemon

his UDSC/TPS team just took home the title in the NW biggest Open NIT. based off the scores they were not even challenged and there was stiff competition.
  6. notgood27

westexas

All, not sure if you guys know but Mark has lost 2 people very close to him in the past 2 days. I am posting this so if you have his cell, email etc. you can shoot him a message to help cheer him up. Heck post here, just so he knows he has plenty of brothers here who care about him. I am...
  7. notgood27

M2 delivery promise

All, We stand behind our mission statement. we take pride in our high quality, on time custom gloves. so with that said if we don't hit our 8 week delivery time the glove is free and I will also throw in another glove designed by you free. thanks for continuing to support M2 customs. Matt
  8. notgood27

nothing

just letting everyone know I really have nothing to add to any of the threads today. thanks
  9. notgood27

ASA and Utrip Derby Boys

just got back from Combat and had a chance to swing both, I would say they made me smile :D and for those who say video or GTFO I have em, just dont know how to get them off my phone
  10. notgood27

M2 Fighting Cancer

sorry for all the m2 threads lately maybe if we had our own thread we could flood that lol. BUT Mark and I are proud to announce we will partner with susan G komen to donate a percentage of all procedes on our breast cancer gloves to the cause.
  11. notgood27

flyman

sorry man, OUCH!!! I am sad for brees
  12. notgood27

2012 bats

Looks like I believe coop said it was right. 2012 bats are good for league play at least in Washington. Dear Coach, I wanted to address and clarify the rule regarding the USSSA’s bat rule. There has been some recent confusion among the softball community and leagues as to the scope of...
  13. notgood27

M2 Action Shots

Fellas, We are in need of some M2 actions shots for our website so if you have an M2 have someone snaps some pics of you and send them my way. thanks, Matt
  14. notgood27

SS Gifts

someone is getting this from me:
  15. notgood27

Combatants M2 Black Friday

All, Mark and I are looking for some ideas for black friday, so far the leading idea is a discount and a free M2 hat? What are your thoughts? Side Note: This will only be done through facebook, unless Mark and Noodle carry it over onto here. Matt
  16. notgood27

HH Special

only heebs can pull off this color combo
  17. notgood27

Review of New Line

So I went to meet up with Coop today and got the chance to swing the new bat. Keep in mind i was in a rush because if southpaw showed up he would of kept me there talking all day :D:D:D so without further gossip: The bats I mainly swing are Z1k, Z2k and the spiked I would say this bat...
  18. notgood27

Combat M2's

the first run of combat M2's are up in the fielding glove section as always combatants get their discount!
  19. notgood27

M2 Brag post for Westtexas

LSU ordered their first glove from M2 a couple weeks ago and here she is. well done mark.
  20. notgood27

Orlando Worlds (E)

so who all is rolling through for this? I will be there with CodeBlue as will EL Pigs.