Search results

1. 7

Dumb Question

I can understand your reasoning for not wanting her to swing such a big bat ! But sounds to me like it would be a legal bat to swing . There is no such thing as a " slowpitch bat " or a "fastpitch bat " . Those labels are pure Marketing techniques , nothing to do with the construction of the bat...
  2. 7

my league just outlawed all slowpitch bats

I thought bats were certified by each association as per there performance at a certain bat speed , whether its slowpitch or fast pitch isnt even a real thing . How do you differentiate the two , by what the marketing department decided to but in the ad ? Or are you restricted to certain weight...
  3. 7

Pine tar???

Why not just put a new grip on it ?!?!
  4. 7

ASA Glove while base coaching?

IMO the base coach has no need for a glove. He should never have to catch a ball , if hes scared tell him to wear a helmet and face mask ... maybe full catchers gear
  5. 7

ASA Intentional walk - catcher's box

ASA must be completely in the box till the pitcher releases the ball
  6. 7

Logo Designers Contact Info

Graphics in Central PA Sticky Graphics LLC Corey Wright 717-314-0680 Columbia PA " Loves softball and will hook you up with what yur lookin for "
  7. 7

Baserunning question

i would think , if hes on the bag and gets hit hes safe , if hes in foul territory hes safe , if hes in fair territory off the bag he is out . . at least thats how always assumed it worked .