Search results

1. trip

got some spots open

$10, standard yahoo. 10 teams. draft is this sunday. PM me and I can send you the link.
  2. trip

LTB pink worth legit

don't know the model number but I got someone who wants one. it's pink and white. prefer 27.
  3. trip

$50 sbf baseball league

four vacancies as of 2/6. possibly the first year of a keeper league for 2016 The crime dog - the donkey method baplaya11 - armed arsenal mcm21078 - mcm21078 Ssf - trip blows hobos teamriot38 - aylas gash trip - butt****ers fourttfour - 44 Jbishop - Vagina monolouges stork - jerry...
  4. trip

mlb offseason

because ronnie is a punk ***** and i don't want to hear how the red sox will trade for stanton and heyward lol braves traded heyward russel martin to the blue jays stanton gets richer
  5. trip

**** you seahawks

what in the mother**** do you think that's going to ****ing accomplish. god ****ing damnit. **** me in the ****ing ass.
  6. trip

mother****ing playoffs

**** yo couch oakland
  7. trip

For Sale LTB 27oz white steel

any out there? prefer one that's not all jacked up
  8. trip

toronto senior ball

i heard there's a good league on fridays for seniors- can anyone lend insight?
  9. trip

need a quote

14 jerseys. prefer half men's and half women's. varying numbers. i can e-mail the artwork. prefer the nike dri fit / under armour heatgear type material. looking to have them in hand on or around august 1st. had a couple people's e-mails, but they've both came back as undeliverable
  10. trip

Buyer Beware cavett2ea

original thread http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1359370 it's been 32 days since he claims it was delivered and he still has not posted feedback after being sent a bat to test out. excuses such as "i'm playing ball" and "i have to go to work". can't find ten minutes to...
  11. trip

kaeper****

you gotta be ****ing kidding me.
  12. trip

how difficult this gonna be?

got an artist who's going to play on and sponsor our coed team, if she gets something like this on paper- how difficult is it going to be to transfer onto a jersey? will need 16 or so http://www.amyringholz.com/rsartwork.html
  13. trip

ID help without pics and my foggy memory

google images can't find what i swear i swung. neither can any of the retail websites out there. just trying to ID the bat in case i want to buy one.. subbed for another team last night and used what i swore was a white worth bat, light blue and orange accents. i remember a signature of...
  14. trip

hot glove treatment

sucks ass. store was out of glovolium and the crappy offbrand stuff. a can of barbasol is eight bucks cheaper and would probably make it smell better.
  15. trip

LTB rawlings trap

i see that one for $325. don't waste your time.. want a rawlings trapeze, the newer the better so i don't have to spend as much time getting rid of someone's baby hand impression. did a search but 99% the threads are months old.
  16. trip

march madness fantasy

where you pick a team instead of players $10 per bracket http://xxsbf.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?ttag=BPM14_paste_cbsinv password is xxsbf
  17. trip

For Sale/Trade watch I don't want but ordered

[/URL] accidentally bought this on amazon with a bunch of other crap around christmas and didn't get around to sending it back before the christmas deadline. nothing wrong with it, just nothing I'll ever wear. only took it out to take pics $50 shipped if anyone wants it more info...
  18. trip

For Sale amazon gift card

balance seen above. 568 takes it. from what amazon told me it's transferable via email and takes 1-2 business days.
  19. trip

nfl playoffs

colts vs chiefs chargers vs beengles sfo vs gb saints vs iggles chiefs vs broncos chargers vs ne sfo vs sea iggles vs carolina chargers vs broncos sea vs iggles chargers vs sea